I need your votes guys!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    voted 4 u!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eurospec
    replied
    Originally posted by Jscotty
    Which car is yours? I don't know which one to vote for.
    Choice A

    Leave a comment:


  • Jscotty
    replied
    Originally posted by RCWells
    So PLEASE guys, give my car a vote. I'd love to add the MAF to the car at this point and finish up that portion of the performance equation.
    Which car is yours? I don't know which one to vote for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospec
    Voted. You must keep the car if you win :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Quik325ix
    replied
    ya got my vote bud. Gorgeous car

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    thanks for all the support, it's much appreciated!

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by kylebes1
    e30 or 2.5L
    Silly way to classify it, why not just put it under the E34 section?

    Leave a comment:


  • kylebes1
    replied
    Originally posted by smooth
    Why is that 525i in the e30 section?
    e30 or 2.5L

    Leave a comment:


  • smooth
    replied
    Why is that 525i in the e30 section?

    Leave a comment:


  • LINUS
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    There isn't even another choice.

    yup, yup.

    You should win easily. Voted for you too. Yours & the Calypso E34 are the two winners I bet.

    Leave a comment:


  • brandondan1
    replied
    Your car is balls. I'm always tellin my girl, "that's what my car is going to look like someday" to which she replies "no way in hell, lol." It's a longshot, but I'm still gona strive for it.

    You got my vote.

    Leave a comment:


  • kylebes1
    replied
    "...and somehow, I wound up in the top 5."

    Umm, what? that car is top five in any comp, much less the miller site!

    got my vote, sire.

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    voted. good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • SHADYB
    replied
    got minezzzzz

    Leave a comment:


  • david55838
    replied
    Done. Don't sell it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...