Spending more money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spending more money!

Thanks Bavarian Autosport SSK! You're shifter broke off of my transmission!

this happened last Thursday night, so i put in a Z4 3.0. This shifter is super short, its pretty nice with all new bushings and bearings and what-not too. It can be a little notchy, but the heavy UUC knob makes it a lot more tolerable. Here are some pictures of it in NEUTRAL, FIRST, and SECOND (in that order).

I just finished putting in brand new fog light lenses and bulbs. These made the front end look soo much better, the old ones were gross.

OLD: (the cracks in the one are hard to see, the other had a hole and was filling with rusty water)

NEW:

I also bought New BFG G-Force Sports to replace the worn out ones. Fronts are 205/45/17, rears are 215/45/17

Dude, fuck spending money on this car. I'm broke as hell. hahaha
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Very nice shifter! I have a Z3M shifter and it has about the same amount of travel. Absolutely sick :D
    This is your M20 on steroids:

Comment

wow, that's cheezy. UUC or OEM BMW all the way. I got my UUC DSSR last week, this thing is beefy as hell!
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I have the z4 2.5 shifter... shoulda gone with the 3.0

Nice interior btw

Comment

the 3.0 is really notchy, but sick none-the-less. you still thinking about selling?

Comment

I like my M-Roadster one, but people say its way too notchy. I'd reccomend the Z4 and the like.

Might upgrade to the Z4 M, was very nice in the car itself, but I'm sure it'll be different once in the E30.

Also, as far as spending money, I've spent almost $550 this week alone. Can't wait to get it on the car though...
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Too bad I'm in Germany right now because I have a Z3 shifter (the one I took out of my car and replaced with the UUC evo3) and the extra UUC DSSR just sitting in my basement back in America.

Oh well, at least you got some new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Andy View Post
                OLD: (the cracks in the one are hard to see, the other had a hole and was filling with rusty water)
                Yeah, when the lenses get like that, it reminds me of toenail fungus.

Dude, fuck spending money on this car. I'm broke as hell. hahaha
                But look at it this way- The more money you spend, the nicer the car will be.

Comment

I hear you Andy, but I'm about to spend a couple grand on some wheels and a couple sets of tires.

It almost looks like your other lense needs replacing now though.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                    I hear you Andy, but I'm about to spend a couple grand on some wheels and a couple sets of tires.

It almost looks like your other lense needs replacing now though.

whatch you talkin' 'bout jeff? I did both of them! one side of the car is in the shade, maybe thats it

Chris, consider that DSSR mine!

The Bav Auto shifter was one of the few mods the car had already when i bought it. I have the receipt for it, I think it was installed sometime in 1997.

Kevin, no plans to sell at this moment.

next up is my Split second MAF conversion. We'll see how that goes...

I also replaced both highbeam (one was out) bulbs, both tail light gaskets and all the bulbs in my tails today. Its the little shit like that that makes me strangely happy, haha.
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Corbeau TRS's?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                        Corbeau TRS's?
                        Truth. They are way too wide for my 28 inch waist, im looking into getting a new set soon.
                        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Truth. They are way too wide for my 28 inch waist, im looking into getting a new set soon.
                          Do you need reclineables?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                            Do you need reclineables?

No, the rollbar kind of prevents lateral movement. I'm looking into Recaro SPG's
                            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

No, the rollbar kind of prevents lateral movement. I'm looking into Recaro SPG's
                              I heartily recommend Cobra Imola S's.

Comment

Working...
                              X