I didnt think i would feel this wierd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt think i would feel this wierd.

jsut about 30 minutes ago i closed the deal on selling my 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R. dude came by, liked it and i sold it to him. for nowhere near what i thought was a fair price. i kbb'ed the car before i sold it, and it came up with 6 grand even. and that was being truthful about everything. but out of frustration of trying to sell the car for 3 months straight i let it go for 3500. i know, that is well low.

but i sold it so i could get back into the E30 game. tomorrow i will be picking up an E30 that i know really well. mr deagle's 325"i"e will be mine tomorrow. so i will have an E30 with a front end!

well so i guess some good came out of selling that car. i never drove it, but i still owned it for a while. lol.

so i will own TWO E30's! and there will be another photoshoot coming up shortly.

yay! the only thing better than one hoopdie beater E30 is two hoopdie beater E30s. :D
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      yay! the only thing better than one hoopdie beater E30 is two hoopdie beater E30s. :D

Hey hey hey hey hey now wait a minute. this new one will have a front end! now isnt that amazing!?!

Comment

yes it is, I'm on the edge of my seat!
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          yes it is, I'm on the edge of my seat!
          lol yes! the photoshoot will be dead sexy with one slightly pimpin E30 and one beater E30.

Comment

Sorry bro but you got hosed. You shouldve kept the more reliable and probably ten times better condition se-r.
            Back to my roots

Comment

I'm dieing in excitement!

Ok...not really...but I'll get a good laugh. :)
              - Sean Hayes

Comment

+1..
                :: PNW Crew ::
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
                  Sorry bro but you got hosed. You shouldve kept the more reliable and probably ten times better condition se-r.

yeah, tons of people have told me this, but the main thing is that it is a bore to drive. my e30 is so much more fun...

Comment

Cool man, you gonna build a stroker for it?? Maybe an M30 swap??
                    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

yeah do a swap. swap the front end off your current car onto deagleberrys car
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                        lol-age

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post

post so you know my name

Mike, build a stroker w/ it

Ill give you my eta longblock

Comment

Does typing "w/ it" save a lot of time? I must be missing something...

Strokers are pretty cool, especially if you do it right and spend the money where it will do the most good... Then again, a worked over M30 is way cooler than a stroked M20, but the swap has more complications than building a stroker... Decisions, decisions...
                            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

yes, it does same time by using the w/ instead of with....

Mike, buy an M30 and stuff it in my car

Comment

Working...
                              X