1 & 2 Series spotted in SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 & 2 Series spotted in SB

Lastnight we cruised to SB to talke a walk down state street. Well it was like 7:00 or so, and a fucking 1 series passes by, with about 3 E90s following it. It didnt ahve the rear BMW badge, but you could tell it was a 1 series. It looked ok, nott oo bad in stock form. Then like 2 green lights later, there were these small coupes. You couldnt see the headlights too much, because they had covers on em, along with the covers on the rears. The rears were also kinda dented up, I dont know what that is. Again, with a posse of about 5-6 E90/92s, one in front, a few behind.

The 1 looks like it could be sweet with it being lowered and put some 18s or 19s on it. But the two looks sweet, size wise. It looks like the size a 3 series should still look.

Has anyone seen a 1 or 2 here in the sates? That was a first for me, and it was definitely pretty cool. I Was stoked
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

scratch the 2 series... I guess it was a 1 series coupe and 5 door, looking at the brochure.
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I saw a 1 series up in Whistler BC over new-years, possibly for winter testing and what-not.
      sigpic
      1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
      1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

I don't think there is a 2 series.... Cool none the less.

Comment

A 2 is supposed to be coming out, or is in its initial stages of planning it out. I know there at the very very least, plans.

Comment

People thought the 2 series would be a coupe 1 series, but the coupes are still going to be called the 1 series. Same applied to the 3 series, people thought the coupe 3's would become the 4 series but it never happened.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

It seems like most of the camo'd out cars are spotted in Santa Barbara. BMW must do a lot of testing out there.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, kinda trippy. Just rollin down state street. I liked the compactness of the 1 coupe. The 5 door didnt stand out at first, till I thought "holy shit, I shouldnt be seeing that", lol.

Comment

I use to live there - at least once a week I would see their caravan of new cars. They come from over the hill down 154, turn onto state. It's some endurance testing or something.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I see 1 series every day :)

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                    Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                    E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

I work on those pieces of crap everyday.

if you buy one, expect to buy alot of front tires!!!!
                      JUNK!@

Comment

I would rather not even bother to see one. They look ugly as the inside of a old trashcan.

Shoulda called the 335i a 330is. Ain't got no 3.5L mill under there.

Still, the engine sounds Lovlah
                        :mrgreen:

Like game music? >clicky<

Comment

So they should call the etas 327is? E36 318s with an M44 a 319i? so on and so on. But nice reasoning for hating em.

I Think theyre bad ass. Not in stock form really, but I like how theyre actually small, like a 3 series still should be.

Comment

Etas should be 327e. "327is" >.> for a stroker swap.

Yes. 319i. Supposed to be "right", not "wrong".
                            :mrgreen:

Like game music? >clicky<

Comment

Also, when you stop behind one, it's like looking into a spoon :) The shape of the back makes the reflection upside down.

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                              Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                              E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X