Porsche vs Greenpeace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche vs Greenpeace

I am stuck at 99% and need that last car mission in GT4 to get 100%. It has been frustrating and annoying to play. I haven't really played it too much so that is why I haven't beat it yet but I would like to see a few pics of the F1 car and maybe a vid of it driving. Could anyone upload this for...

Kudos to Porsche for responding.

btw, Why would Greenpeace protest the Smart Car? Seems like Greenpeace chose the wrong Mercedes to protest over. Personally I think a MB AMG G'wagon would look better in pink than that SmartCar
    San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

atleast they used masking tape....err tried to atleast....
      Originally posted by ebelements
      Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

thats awesome
        HDE30 <3

Comment

awesome
          sigpic

Comment

stupid hippies
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

OK, let me get this straight, I drive 10 miles a day to/fom work, on a 1.8 liter BMW, and I burn less than half a gallon to do so.

If i bought a Smart car I would do around 60 MPG, and greenpeace protests ???

I may be dumb, but now i don't understand.

I think a horse will emit more CO2 than a smart. :p

Comment

NOOOOO! What they were actually saying is what a pig the smart car, and the chrysler...eeerrrr I mean Mercedes minivan are!

((((JKING)))))

Comment

Roller Paintjob !!

Comment

ahhh... that was good! i want a pig car now though.

Comment

Greenpeace - where good intentions matter more than actual results.
                      Rides...
                      1991 325i - sold :(
                      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Environmentalists are some of the most hypocritial people on the planet.

Like when they were protesting against SUV's, they were setting them on fire. Apparently nobody stopped to think that all of the burning components in a large truck creates more pollution than will ever come out of the tail pipe during the lifetime of the vehicle.

When the Exxon Valdez disaster happened, protesters poured crude oil all over the front of their corporate headquarters. Of course this oil would eventually would seep into the ground water and kill off all of the animals and wildlife around the building.

So now, greenpeace used paint, plastic, and other non-recycleable materials to turn a car into a pig. very smart. Even the fact that they drove the vehicles that they are against in and of itself is hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post

So now, greenpeace used paint, plastic, and other non-recycleable materials to turn a car into a pig. very smart. Even the fact that they drove the vehicles that they are against in and of itself is hypocritical.
                          It's not hipocresy, it's just plain ignorance, they just do as they are told, usually they don't even know the chemistry or the biological aspects of anything they do.

I always wonder what greenpeace does to help the millions of human beings starving to death every day. I guess it helps the african vultures progress, so it's all right. :hitler:

Comment

Does anyone know off the top anything substantial Greenpeace has achieved? I've never heard of anything and was just wondering...

Comment

Working...
                            X