No announcement yet.

Thieving w*nk*rs !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bottom line is there's not really much you can do to prevent someone stealing your wheels. They're one of the easiest things to removie quickly from a car.

It's just one of the inherent risks you take having nice wheels.

Comment

I have them on two opposing lugs for the reason of the wiggling wheels. Dont forget that the Alpinas actually have a keyed center cap that has to be damaged to be removed.
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

he had wheel nuts and he had locks in the centre caps.

by the side of the car are no bits of metal that would indicate drilling the locks and there are no lock bits to indicate breaking them.

it is as if someone with a set of keys for the centre caps and locking bots came and took them.

Comment

ou(fucking)ch!
          that sucks...
          sucks that i don't own it too!

Comment

can some one post some pics of what the cars used to look like? it seems like a really nice one
            '86 325

Comment

do you know the owner or sumtin??? ....and c'mon, where are these secksy pics...
              I've seen a black one in San Francisco... hawt as freaking hell...and so was the female driver! dawwwwummmmm!!!!

Comment

to get locks off you just hammer a socket onto the lock and put your wrench/impact on it..... but yah, that sucks

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Working...
                X