Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This k25 (stroked 323i motor) motor is rare along with the valve covers. FYI, none of it is for sale.
    Kevin

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
    Your DIY upholstery source
    e30tech forum sponsor
    E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
    kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

^^ so jealous

stats on that motor?
      cars beep boop

Comment

+1, racing dynamics did tuning? i know they have body kits but i didnt know they touched any mechanical aspects of the e30

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          ^^ so jealous

stats on that motor?
          I wish I would have bought the RD 24v m20 head when I had the chance. Expensive at the time for the HP gains. I bought 4 sets of RD K27 stroker pistons that work with the TD crank, but sold off 3 of them.
          K25 motor start with Euro 323i motor
          RD (built by Mahle) 80mm 10.2 cr pistons and TD crank
          731 Head slight port 272 RD cam made by schrick, not sure if the valves are oversized or not
          This will be going into my mtech1 Euro 323i when I restore it, it has never been ran so I am sure I will break it down before I install it.
          Kevin

e30tech forum sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
            +1, racing dynamics did tuning? i know they have body kits but i didnt know they touched any mechanical aspects of the e30
            They were big into tuning in Italy, the same era as Hartge and Alpina.
            Kevin

e30tech forum sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by kenika65
              Dont tell me that is the RD 24v head????

No, it's not.

Originally posted by Tricked 323i View Post
              This k25 (stroked 323i motor) motor is rare along with the valve covers. FYI, none of it is for sale.

Kevin

Comment

Are dummy light inserts around the plate area rare? The car came with it. I actually dont fancy them too much. It makes the rear look like an old sentra.

Comment

iIt's an old aftermarket part. Easily removable.

Comment

Yea, I put it on, then immidiately regretted it. Just wondering if it was rare.

Comment

I've seen them, not sure if I'd like it more than my black one but willing to try.
                      '74 2002 - Build blog at
                      nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

if its the hella red version then yes its rare. ugly, but rare

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
                          jeez...i have to post everything for ya man :-P

ya im pretty sure i've seen those on a few euro e28 m5s sport seats on alpinaregister.com and thought it was pretty slick. i knwo you're into the rare and weird e30s, so how do you feel about baurs?
                          ^^^^^ I have that very arm rest on a super nice grey sport interior I picked up from a guy parting a '90 325is... I can get pictures if needed.

A little something I picked up a few months back off of Ebay.

A complete BBS body kit for the BMW e30...

:up:

Comment

BW-200 radar factory intergrated radar detector.

Yes it works, quite well actually. Also included was every piece of documentation

Including the all important speeding ticket warranty form, installation instructions, and antenna placement.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
                              this thread SUCKS... this is supposed to be a rare parts forum and all you've talked about is a seat that ISN'T houndstooth and some ugly Kamei BS... show me something rare that actually looks good!
                              Rear Plate Filler

Wide-Angle Driver's Side Mirror

98% Funtional HCS (Headlamp Cleaning System) Will be fully functional when parts come in mail (few days)

Comment

it looks like you've got one wiper on one high beam and one on one low beam..?

Comment

Working...
                                X