X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arcpolo
    replied
    M3 EVO II Alcantara 370mm Tech 2 steering wheel installed.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 20w506cyl
    replied
    So I was cleaning out the shop and ran across this brochure for Ronal rims from when I bought my ACT LS back in 1995. Still have the rims on the car to this day. Only reason that I put in the rare parts section is the size of the rims I have which are 16 X 7.5 4 X 100.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 20w506cyl; 10-30-2022, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    That's pretty rad, I don't think I've even herd of it

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    Has anybody ever seen this "BMW Sound-Board" before? In this video @ 3:50. Looks pretty cool, can't recall ever learning this option existed. https://youtu.be/YrEVp8ggnkw?t=230

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cornchip
    replied
    Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
    As if standard transmission wasn't enough of a theft deterrent these days.....

Click image for larger version Name:	knob lock 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	10033565
    pretty interesting. I didn't know about these!

Leave a comment:

• 82eye
    replied
    Originally posted by joewhy2k View Post
    How rare is a late model smoked heckblende?
    depends. there were a few different ones and there are euro and n/a versions. nearly all are for late model big tail lights. i think earlier small tails are more rare and may get more ask.

then of course it depends on condition. mine has loads of micro cracks that won't be noticed from even a couple feet away, but would greatly reduce the value. most of them have a crack or two. 99% of the time you won't even notice it on a car.
    Last edited by 82eye; 11-29-2021, 07:54 PM. Reason: condition

Leave a comment:

• joewhy2k
    replied
    How rare is a late model smoked heckblende?

Leave a comment:

• Jsolly
    replied
    Originally posted by 82eye View Post

i was shooting for 215 55 r15's. a touch more sidewall. i'm expanding my tire search to 225 50 r 15 and am looking at the 205s as well. the 225 50's are getting pretty wide for a stock wheel well, and the 205s might not have enough sidewall for my roads. there is at least some selection in those sizes. it's the reason i'm contemplating the 16in rim. just way more choices.
    I settled for the tires i got after looking for 225/50s, I’m pretty happy. With the new 16s I ordered some 225/45r16

Leave a comment:

• 82eye
    replied
    Originally posted by Jsolly View Post

Awesome man i actually have the ronals on my convertible, I’m running 205/55r 15 Yokohama s drive and the fitment is really nice.

i was shooting for 215 55 r15's. a touch more sidewall. i'm expanding my tire search to 225 50 r 15 and am looking at the 205s as well. the 225 50's are getting pretty wide for a stock wheel well, and the 205s might not have enough sidewall for my roads. there is at least some selection in those sizes. it's the reason i'm contemplating the 16in rim. just way more choices.

Leave a comment:

• Jsolly
    replied
    Originally posted by 82eye View Post

those are nice. i guess i'm gonna have to look at 16's. have a set of new ronal ls in 15 and can't get tires at all.
    Awesome man i actually have the ronals on my convertible, I’m running 205/55r 15 Yokohama s drive and the fitment is really nice.

Leave a comment:

• 82eye
    replied
    Originally posted by Jsolly View Post
    4x100 16x7.5 mk Motorsport mk1 wheels i just picked up
    those are nice. i guess i'm gonna have to look at 16's. have a set of new ronal ls in 15 and can't get tires at all.

Leave a comment:

• Jsolly
    replied
    4x100 16x7.5 mk Motorsport mk1 wheels i just picked up

Leave a comment:

• Jsolly
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6657C5A8-B3E8-4C92-8C9E-AEA5BBBA12B2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	63.0 KB ID:	10035931

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post

it was given to me I doubt it was the same one. How much were they asking?
    Nice! I think it was listed for $200-$300.

Leave a comment:

• DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike36 View Post

Was this the one that was on eBay for awhile? Its such a cool part but probably wouldnt install it if I had one.
    it was given to me I doubt it was the same one. How much were they asking?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X