X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasE30 View Post
    Something that I can post in here :D

bbs valence with fog cutout.
    nice find. I had the whole 4d bodykit. Car came with it from the factory it think :)

Comment

maybe this is rare?
      Attached Files

Comment

Auxiliary Fuel Tank

Comment

Did the aux fuel tank have anything funky in the way of an additional fuel gauge on the dash???

Comment

HEY thats awesome. I thought the aux tank was a e30m3 part. did you install yourself? I believe they are still available new. I really want one...or two. Then the e30 will truly be the ultimate driving machine. Only prob is that the connecting pipes new are like $800 or something rediculous.

I believe the fuel gauge just stays at full untill the aux tank is empty.
            Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The car is an E2 M3, so the tank is standard. No separate gauge, it self levels from the primary tank, I think. I just realized it had the extra tank when I was doing the rear shocks and battery.

Comment

most of the time the auxilliary tanks fed into the fill neck and kept the main tank at full. once the aux was empty, you would start pulling from the main tank.
                ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

Originally posted by topdown323 View Post
                  most of the time the auxilliary tanks fed into the fill neck and kept the main tank at full. once the aux was empty, you would start pulling from the main tank.
                  Ah yeah...makes sense:

Comment

Originally posted by sam3 View Post
                    The car is an E2 M3, so the tank is standard. No separate gauge, it self levels from the primary tank, I think. I just realized it had the extra tank when I was doing the rear shocks and battery.
                    Such a cool feature, came standard on all South African e30s

Comment

i bought a pontiac 6000 from canada-land with a tank like that. filled it up and went 675 miles lol:D
                      ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

BBS skirts and lip spoiler. paid about 125 for them. Any one have any clue on these? He called the skirt "rabit ears" because they go up towards the trim on the front and back. The spoiler is about the size of is one, but different shape. Both look pretty old and have bbs on them with part numbers that I can barely read. I'll try and get pics tomorrow. I can't find pics anywhere on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew325is View Post
                          Ah yeah...makes sense:
                          for all the major parts. Hey not bad. Less than I thought it would be.
                          Attached Files
                          Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I've actually seen one of those aux tanks at a junkyard before.
                            Once.

Comment

What the heck? How come you have TWO euro tanks selected?
                              Slicktop City!

Comment

that aux tank is fucking awesome just for the cool factor...
                                1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                                1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                                1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                                1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                                I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X