X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those fuel cans are so sick.

Comment

Fuel cans are awesome, anyone know if you can still get them?

Comment

I think they are NLA.

I guess my high offset (~40) metric bottlecap is pretty rare from an imported euro ix. I suppose I can use it as a spare since it has metric tires, but thats it... Rare doesn't necessarily mean desirable hah
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

cool.. wasn't aware of the smaller 14" one..
          -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
            cool.. wasn't aware of the smaller 14" one..
            I had only seen a couple pics online, until I found one being sold locally for $50. Scooped it up and now I have both sizes, one for each car.

Now, something I've never seen before made by Hella. Early model filler plate with side mounted LP light bracket. Not mine (on ebay right now), and not the prettiest thing in the world, but just when I thought I'd seen it all... (also see the Hella trunk spoiler in the pic, which I do actually have).

Hella trunk spoiler pictured on the box:

Comment

Big brother and little sister BMW spare fuel cans. Made by Bellino. The small one is a 6L can that fits in a 14" spare, and the large one is a 9L can that fits in a 15" spare (Euroweave or IX).
              Alright, I have to have one of these spare fuel cans. Who has a 9L unit that they can sell to me? Send me a pm!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike30e View Post
                Alright, I have to have one of these spare fuel cans. Who has a 9L unit that they can sell to me? Send me a pm!
                Search BMW Bellino or Mercedes Bellino on ebay.de. There's a few of them up there... it's just convincing them to ship it. Btw, the idea of these tanks isn't to actually carry spare fuel with you. It's more to allow you to walk to get fuel (many from a gas station, maybe from someone else's gas tank) and be able to bring it back to your car should you run out. I might suggest carrying a flexible length of hose inside the tank for siphoning if need be. If you're really out in the middle of nowhere, that might be handy.

Or, get the big boy tanks:

E30 M3 tank:

Hartge tank:

Last edited by E30m42cab; 01-09-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Yeah?

Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Ha!--at first I thought you'd just set those on your soft top as a joke.

Then I realized what you had there.

Comment

Well it took awhile but I looked through all 60 pages and didn't see this.

M Series Steering Wheel

Last edited by Dussen; 01-18-2013, 01:17 AM.

Comment

I have 3 of those. I am adding one to my ix.

Originally posted by E30m42cab View Post
                        Search BMW Bellino or Mercedes Bellino on ebay.de. There's a few of them up there... it's just convincing them to ship it. Btw, the idea of these tanks isn't to actually carry spare fuel with you. It's more to allow you to walk to get fuel (many from a gas station, maybe from someone else's gas tank) and be able to bring it back to your car should you run out. I might suggest carrying a flexible length of hose inside the tank for siphoning if need be. If you're really out in the middle of nowhere, that might be handy.

Or, get the big boy tanks:

E30 M3 tank:

Hartge tank:

Comment

Awesome
                          sigpic

Comment

I dont know if this was said

Click image for larger version

Name:	radar.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	7151124

found this in the junkyard today, picked it up because i never seen it before. BW200 radar detector.

Comment

Hartge shift knobs & some old Hartge badges.

Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
                                Hartge shift knobs & some old Hartge badges.

Fun fact. I smoked a deer on the side my emblem was on yesterday. So it was my sworn duty to make sure I found it even (While it was snowing) though the grill completely shattered.

And I did.

That said. I'd love to find some hartge knobs and such.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X