Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ TurboJake^^ The Hartge shift knobs are hard to find. I have one blue Hartge badge one on my m3 and I have two period correct sets of e30 m3 Hartge wheels. Here is pic of one set on my m3.

Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

That sir, is a gorgeous car.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

The color of envy

Comment

Picked this up for the wifey's car. We're building an alpine 2 door, 323i up to be a Frank Gardner Motorsport edition replica.

It's a genuine pfeba lip for early model euro valance. Just needs a lick of trim paint/bumper coat.

Comment

^ I *think* I have the companion rear spoiler to that. I only say that because someone once offered that front lip to me on those grounds. I can't actually make out the part numbers and text on mine, but maybe it is a pfeba after all:

'84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
            '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by kway View Post
              ^ I *think* I have the companion rear spoiler to that. I only say that because someone once offered that front lip to me on those grounds. I can't actually make out the part numbers and text on mine, but maybe it is a pfeba after all:

It looks like one. If its genuine or not is the question. Although I don't know if they made replica's. I am sure someone more versed in the subject could chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by Click View Post
                Is this rare parts thread worthy?

I have 2 of these, 1 for every early model e30 and 1 for every late model e30 electrical trouble shooting. They are in very good shape.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by kway View Post

That does, indeed look like a pfeba rear spoiler. Might be a copy but I doubt it.

Comment

That there's a pfeba spoiler indeed. I doubt anyone made copies of them.

Here's something:

Go home, first gear, you're drunk.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

^so much want

Comment

best part? guy gave it to me.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

wana give it to me? I'll even pay for shipping haha jk

Comment

Thats what she said. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
                              wana give it to me? I'll even pay for shipping haha jk
                              sorry, it's going into a euro 323i I accidentally acquired
                              cars beep boop

Comment

What trans is in the euro 323i you acquired?

Comment

Working...
                                X