how much for new m-tech 1 spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much for new m-tech 1 spoiler

How much do these usually go for new in box? Is it worth paying the big bucks, or should I just wait for a used one to pop up somewhere?
    sigpic
    An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

NLA, so you better keep your eyes peeled for a nice used one. They come up for sale every month or so.
    sigpic

Comment

New? Unpainted? I would pay in the range of 250 but expect it to be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
        New? Unpainted? I would pay in the range of 250 but expect it to be higher.
        yes, new and unpainted...he says his cost is 300, and the lowest he can go is 320 shipped.
        sigpic

Comment

Thats a pretty good deal for a brand new unit. I want to say I paid something like 225ish for a used one.
          :: PNW Crew ::
          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
            Thats a pretty good deal for a brand new unit. I want to say I paid something like 225ish for a used one.
            I agree, but If it's NLA, what are the chances it would still be new in box? Does it seem like ebay scam at all? He has no seller feedback at all, only buyer, so I'm a little sketched. There's always paypal fraud protection I suppose.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey I want a ride in your car now so I can see how the C3 rides/handles. I really want one for my turbo car. I could have bought it instead of some engine stuff... but I thought doing everything correct would be best.
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Hey I want a ride in your car now so I can see how the C3 rides/handles. I really want one for my turbo car. I could have bought it instead of some engine stuff... but I thought doing everything correct would be best.
                Better yet, how bout you take it for a spin, and I'll ride. I wanna get a feel from the passenger's perspective anyway. I'm teaching a class from 10-11:20, then running some data analyses until 1, and then I'm free until 6, so maybe sometime around then? We can always do it another day when the weather is nicer too if you want.
                I don't know if you know Ron Ager @ Northwest European Auto, but he's having an open house at his shop at 6 if you want to join. Bring your turbo if it's in town.
                sigpic

Comment

Buy it with your CC so you are protected and get a tracking number.

The price new is not bad, used ones are all over the place in prices. Rare pieces = lots of $'s.

There was a complete NIB whole kit on the UK site about a year ago for 900 that was the steal of the century. It had everything to include all grommets and templates for mounting.

Comment

Buy it with your CC so you are protected and get a tracking number.

The price new is not bad, used ones are all over the place in prices. Rare pieces = lots of $'s.

There was a complete NIB whole kit on the UK site about a year ago for 900 that was the steal of the century. It had everything to include all grommets and templates for mounting.
                    no way...even the templates? 900? Wow! Those would have been nice. I skimped on them and measured everything by hand. Too bad shipping from Europe is so pricey.
                    sigpic

Comment

Still dunno where you find those deals...nuts.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo84 View Post
                        Better yet, how bout you take it for a spin, and I'll ride. I wanna get a feel from the passenger's perspective anyway. I'm teaching a class from 10-11:20, then running some data analyses until 1, and then I'm free until 6, so maybe sometime around then? We can always do it another day when the weather is nicer too if you want.
                        I don't know if you know Ron Ager @ Northwest European Auto, but he's having an open house at his shop at 6 if you want to join. Bring your turbo if it's in town.
                        I am actually going to that event tonight too. We will just meet up there then. My turbo is in the garage at Anacortes currently with no fuel injectors. I have my eta with snow tires tho. :razz:
                        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                          Still dunno where you find those deals...nuts.

Dan, it was on http://www.e30zone.net awhile back. I contemplated it but had no way to ship it at the time. It was a steal even with poor exchange rates.

Comment

I am actually going to that event tonight too. We will just meet up there then. My turbo is in the garage at Anacortes currently with no fuel injectors. I have my eta with snow tires tho. :razz:
                            I stoled them!!1!1

I'll be there too, and my car is filthy
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

What is "nib"?

Comment

Working...
                              X