cat converters as scrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cat converters as scrap

What should I expect to get for an oem 325i cat when I bring it to the scrap yard?

I'm hearing these things can be like gold, Jerry, gold!

actually platinum...
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I just want to know if its worth my while making a trip to the scrap yard with these....I have three oem cats and one bosal to get rid of.

Comment

sell them on ebay. I've seen them go for like $140

Comment

Be careful if you try to sell them on Ebay. They recently changed the rules and you are not allowed to mention the type of car they came from anymore.

PM me, I can give you the name of a guy in WA who buys them for good $$$, it's definitely worth the shipping cost to send them to him.

Whatever you do, do NOT just take them to the closest scrap place and take what they offer you- OEM BMW cats are worth really good money for sure. Aftermarket cats, not so much.....

Bret

Comment

A friend of mine just got $250 for his 95 m3 cats.
            Originally posted by cabriodster87
            "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
            Originally posted by Kershaw
            i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

So much so that my local dealer just got hit by someone with a battery powered sawzal. They hit 25 toyotas before moving 100 yards down the road to chevy shop.

Got 15 there according to local news. Big money in scrap metal these days.

Comment

wow.....

Comment

whats so valuable in them?

some nigs stole the cat off one of my dads co workers' toyota pickup.

Comment

platinum

Comment

Originally posted by mudflaps View Post
                      whats so valuable in them?

some nigs stole the cat off one of my dads co workers' toyota pickup.

Is this shit necessary??

You continue to show your ignorance in more ways than I ever thought possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                        Be careful if you try to sell them on Ebay. They recently changed the rules and you are not allowed to mention the type of car they came from anymore.

PM me, I can give you the name of a guy in WA who buys them for good $$$, it's definitely worth the shipping cost to send them to him.

Whatever you do, do NOT just take them to the closest scrap place and take what they offer you- OEM BMW cats are worth really good money for sure. Aftermarket cats, not so much.....

Bret
                        thadius is a cocksucker. he returned my email once and then i never heard from him again. if you talk to him tell him to eat a non responding dick
                        i put my shit on ebay now
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                          Is this shit necessary??

You continue to show your ignorance in more ways than I ever thought possible.

Correct.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I get 200 for the small ones and 250 for the large one.
                            Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                            http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                              thadius is a cocksucker. he returned my email once and then i never heard from him again. if you talk to him tell him to eat a non responding dick
                              i put my shit on ebay now
                              yeah, and before you knew me you were dropping them in the dumpster at Wayzata Amoco and thinking you really pulled a fast one on them.

mo-ron.

Comment

Working...
                              X