my new job

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    maybe you can fix the shitty quality of their e30 headers...
    haha, i know what you mean. one guy brought some back saying literally "it looks like bob the builder made these."

    i'll tell the guy who makes our headers to clean them up. are you referring to where it collects?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Oh I gotta end up in CA one day :p
    yeah. it is a fun place. oh did i mention right at the corner of our building theres a drift team?...

    i'll give you the address tomorrow, you can send them your sponsor me package and maybe get out here.

    Originally posted by One21Two
    I gotta come visit you soon Jesse. maybe we can slip some parts in my trunk when no ones looking. j/k.
    dewit. idk if i can get you parts for free, but uhhhh... pm sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    maybe you can fix the shitty quality of their e30 headers...

    Leave a comment:


  • One21Two
    replied
    I gotta come visit you soon Jesse. maybe we can slip some parts in my trunk when no ones looking. j/k.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Oh I gotta end up in CA one day :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    congrats. So are they going to pay you in cash or parts. lol
    both, along with free track time :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    thanks for the congrats everyone :)

    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    they sell e36 stuff?
    yeah, im fitting sways bushings mounts and coil overs pretty soon i hope. other than that, im gonna have to order stuff in.

    im going to be getting another e30 soon.. with all this available to me i'd be absolutely retarded not to.

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Congrats on the new job. :up: Looks like a socal bbq/parking lot sale is in order...make it happen! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Court M3
    congrats on the job! OT did I miss something? What happened to Jordan/Terry?

    Please no. I don't want to see any self described "e30 demi-gods" start crying.

    heh. ilhrtu2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    I predict a Jordan/Terry Sayther debacle .

    congrats on the job! OT did I miss something? What happened to Jordan/Terry?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    they sell e36 stuff?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    congrats. So are they going to pay you in cash or parts. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    What you can get me for christmas:

    2002 aluminum radiator
    2002 coil overs
    2002 aluminum flywheel

    kthx

    Edit: seriously congrats. I'm sure I'll talk to on the phone one day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Score.

    Leave a comment:


  • One21Two
    replied
    Congrats Jesse!

    Leave a comment:

Working...