my new job

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • makaio
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    uhh, if i knew what you ordered. i might be able to tell you. haha.
    Thanks, they arrived the other day. It sure would be nice if they responded to emails though.

    It was a strut brace that fit like a glove with no hassels, and a set of trailing arm bushings.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Can you get me a deal on a set of big sways?


    Congrats on the new job too. (expect a lot of people to want to get "deals" from you all the time now)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    uhh, if i knew what you ordered. i might be able to tell you. haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • makaio
    replied
    Congrats on the job.

    So have the items shipped that I ordered on the 15th? I've been waiting for a confirmation.

    Leave a comment:


  • JAX S50
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    Congrats on the new job. :up: Looks like a socal bbq/parking lot sale is in order...make it happen! :D
    Sounds good to me

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by soviet1942
    Wow that is awesome. Congrats.
    I wish I had cool car knowledge and stuff, all I have are computer skills and college running for me.

    I hope the job goes well, congrats.
    computer skills are better than cars man. haha your industry is doing nothing but going up.

    Leave a comment:


  • soviet1942
    replied
    Wow that is awesome. Congrats.
    I wish I had cool car knowledge and stuff, all I have are computer skills and college running for me.

    I hope the job goes well, congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    i got a 3.73 open if you'd be interested in it. takes no effort at all converting it to LSD.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    I see potential in the kits, even for sliding. It requires some fine tuning though. I am going to rent out the local track with a few buddies and dial in some settings. It's nice just having the extra input from the rear wheels.

    I just need to get my gearing back up to 3.73. Hopefully soon.

    - Erick

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    yeah our rear end kits are great if you dont like sliding around, haha im surprised they didnt say that to you.

    and about going to florida, you gonna hook us all up with jobs at KO? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    You guys should come to Florida. Hopefully my new setup is done by February. New diff + new rear turbine housing. This car will be an oversteer monster.

    I just got to do 1-2 runs with the IE Subframe and T/A bushings. I am not really fond of it, given my current setup, but with some tweaking around I'll be able to make some good benefit of them. There's definetly a LOT more grip on the rear end now.

    A few guys who drove my car loved how it feels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    lol, I got that feeling when I met him. I found myself talking for a long while with Jeremy at SEMA about e30s. Jeff loves the '02s. :)
    haha yeah, he's got some really badass stuff at the shop he's working on. he just picked up a tii for 1200 a couple days ago man. Jeremy is definitly more partial to e30s. we were sitting there going on and on with eachother today about how much we miss ours. haha we're both looking for new ones to play with.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    lol, I got that feeling when I met him. I found myself talking for a long while with Jeremy at SEMA about e30s. Jeff loves the '02s. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Haha tell Jeremy to start Team Ireland over there. ;)
    haha, im sure jeremy would be down. jeff.. idk. he really doesnt care unless it has to do with racing 2002's. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    yeah. it is a fun place. oh did i mention right at the corner of our building theres a drift team?...

    i'll give you the address tomorrow, you can send them your sponsor me package and maybe get out here.


    dewit. idk if i can get you parts for free, but uhhhh... pm sent.
    Haha tell Jeremy to start Team Ireland over there. ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...