my new job

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Note to self <--- need to learn welding skills.

    ;)

    they have a few classes. From what i hear, they're pretty good too.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Note to self <--- need to learn welding skills.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Sweet! You can start by correcting the address from KO's account lol. I've asked to have it corrected twice now, and its still hell for DHL to deliver the package to our door. :p
    haha just let me know what to change it to. i'll fix it tomorrow morning.

    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Sweet! You can start by correcting the address from KO's account lol. I've asked to have it corrected twice now, and its still hell for DHL to deliver the package to our door. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Congrats man, I'll see you around next time I'm in.
    sounds good man. i look forward to seeing that s50 swap.

    keep me posted with e30's your selling.

    Originally posted by george graves
    Sales? What?
    more shipping, minor fab work.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    is amazing. i dont think i could have gotten into a better place to work.


    for those not in the know yet, i landed a job at ireland engineering.

    ;)
    Sales? What?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Congrats man, I'll see you around next time I'm in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Jeremy mentioned you guys got Irwindale basically a stone throw's away. Damn it... I'd like to live right next to a track. :p
    haha. it is nice, i just wish it were bigger :)

    IIRC theres amateur drifting there every sat and sunday too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Jeremy mentioned you guys got Irwindale basically a stone throw's away. Damn it... I'd like to live right next to a track. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    I predict a Jordan/Terry Sayther debacle .
    why?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiff325iS
    Shorty Header w/ Coating Group Buy?
    idk, i'd like to work there for a little longer before i start askin about stuff like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    I predict a Jordan/Terry Sayther debacle .

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Shorty Header w/ Coating Group Buy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    haha just lemme know what you need right now. i'll get it shipped out as soon as it comes in. you waiting for parts or what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Now maybe you can get IE to stock/ship items faster ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...