I Hate Rain- Rear ended.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Hate Rain- Rear ended.

Going southbound on Hollister coming to the Turnpike light, on my way to school with my girlfriend in the car. Come to a stop and look in my rear view mirror and the girl behind me had also stopped completely. As Im looking forward, i faintly hear something and before I can comprehend it, I get slammed in the rear from the Camry behind me, and I get pushed into the Tan Camry in front of me. Then I get hit again from behind and hit the guy in front of me one more time before coming to a rest. Turns out a Red Chevy s-10 hit the girl behind me and started it, then a white Mazda b2300 hit the red truck which did the second wave. Both the Camrys and myself pulled over by the Mobil station and the 2 trucks sit in the middle of Hollister. Before I can even figure out whats going on, both the trucks take off through the gas station and go West bound on Turnpike. Police came, got all the info etc etc etc. Im pretty bummed out right now to say the least.

I have a thread in the WTB section for some parts, if you guys could help me out it would be much appreciated!

Sucks man...at least you're ok though. We're supposed to get freezing rain tomorrow. Don't think I'll be driving my car!

91 318is

Comment

Ouch man that sucks. almost unavoidable.

What r3v of the season is it? #5?
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

it pretty much was unavoidable. i was completely stopped, and so was the car behind me. the trucks, who later took off without pulling over or even looking at us, just plowed into us.

Comment

That sucks. The person behind you is responsible to you (unfortunately for them) and I am sure someone got enough info the catch the truck that started it.

Your insurance will cover it and it should not be at fault for you. You stopped.

I hope you feel ok.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

That sucks man, I am looking around to see if i have any of those parts.

Comment

bummer dude
              sigpic

Comment

Damn that sucks. I hope everything works out for you with the insurance. Grab some Euro grills because after all, it is OEM. ;)

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

damn dude thats a shitty possion to be in! i hate how people dont take responsibility for what they do!!! probubly dont have a licens or insurance...FUCKERS!!!

Comment

damn now i feel bad about hittin and runnin. i was driving a suburban and i hit a new BMW and realized that it would cost me, i ran off.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemy318 View Post
                      damn now i feel bad about hittin and runnin. i was driving a suburban and i hit a new BMW and realized that it would cost me, i ran off.
                      I really hope you're kidding.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                        I really hope you're kidding.
                        sadly, im not. im not proud of my self but at the time i had a warrant for an unpaid speeding ticket in my bimmer and i also didnt have insurance.
                        did what i had to do.

i only took off his complete rear bumper and broke the trunk..... and tail lights..... damn... come to think of it...... im one fucked up person for doing that. i just didnt wanna go to jail.

it was my friends suburban and it had a grill gaurd. it was just bent back a bit and cracked a head light. i took it back to him and told him it got stolen... damn im an ass hole...

not trying to highjack but, for all of you guys without insurance or with warrants, get your shit together before you leave the house. bad things happen and you never know what can happen.

also, always keep a disposable camera in the car to take pics of the person that hit you. get that plate number if you can.

Comment

sadly, im not. im not proud of my self but at the time i had a warrant for an unpaid speeding ticket in my bimmer and i also didnt have insurance.
                          did what i had to do.

i only took off his complete rear bumper and broke the trunk..... and tail lights..... damn... come to think of it...... im one fucked up person for doing that. i just didnt wanna go to jail.

it was my friends suburban and it had a grill gaurd. it was just bent back a bit and cracked a head light. i took it back to him and told him it got stolen... damn im an ass hole...

not trying to highjack but, for all of you guys without insurance or with warrants, get your shit together before you leave the house. bad things happen and you never know what can happen.

also, always keep a disposable camera in the car to take pics of the person that hit you. get that plate number if you can.
                          your a shitty friend and an asshole.

Comment

did what i had to do.

QFT.

THis guy has been on my radar for quite some time. BTW, How is that DIZZY situation?

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I hate this kind of shit happens.

Hey at least he admits his mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X