Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red baron. I think that was me at the block of orange!
    My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Black IX at Wawa on 724 in coventry this morning. Had i not been late for work already i would have stopped and chatted.
      TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

Originally posted by shaferbm View Post
        Alright, who is this. I parked next to it today at school. Had an e30tech sticker but am posting here bc this is my home e30 community. Stay classy sticker on rear glass. Lowered, rear fender flares and auto. Pink air freshener. It was at the University of Akron (east deck) in the ever thrilling Akron Ohio.
        Forget his screen name but he just joined here. From cleveland I believe.
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

*spotted (british accent)

hell i was just happy to see a decent E30 here in Miami

1991 M42 318IS interior is cleaner than mine, no rips in the seats and it looked great. Not my cup of tea the headlights but to each his own.

My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
          1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
          IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
          1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

I actually saw 3 today! and 2 black cats
            All of the drivers were old women, and the cars were (mu-ah) pristine

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post

]
              did you take these pics with a dildo?

Comment

^were you in one of those? lol

no way man, old ladies drive fast as fuck

Comment

Anaheim Hills. Cirrus early model vert parked in front of the Subway on Wier.
                  I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Spotted a white late model coupe on center st. Near the marathon gas station at 4:00ish today
                    sigpic

Comment

Red debadged E30 spotted getting onto Rt. 40 South (coming from Rt. 22 East). Anyone here? The car looked nice and clean.

Comment

saw this guy in newark. enkei rims it seems, sweet car in front of him too
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Pl3wA; 06-02-2012, 12:06 AM. Reason: sweet car in front of him too

Comment

Originally posted by EVillalonRN View Post
                          red baron. I think that was me at the block of orange!
                          just saw this.....right on
                          sigpic

Comment

I was on my way to sac raceway on Wednesday and I saw an early model bronzit on the freeway, mono wiper and I waved when I went by hehe

Comment

405 south near Long Beach, saw a beautiful late model 1990? Schwartz e30 coupe with polished lip and black centered style 5s and light tint. Car is just sexy.

Comment

Red E30 M3 in Park City, Utah. Looked to be lowered with either RS's or Style 5's couldn't tell from the van I was in. Looked really clean though.

Comment

Working...
                                X