This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blk e30 vert Alki

Yesterday I saw a clean black e30 vert rolling through alki caught him breaking his neck starring at my vert. Seattle wa

Comment

I see my own e30 lachssilber vert. Top down. :)

Sent from my HTC One V
      Attached Files
      sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

The guy in Glendora (or La Verne) with the lowered schwarz early (DB) 318is with poking wheels and aftermarket exhaust. You on here? I talked to you twice in person and forgot to get your info.
        My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by EVillalonRN View Post
          with the lowered schwarz early (DB) 318is
          Just fyi, the 318is was introduced in 1989

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
          1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
          MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
          Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Gorgeous Laguna Green late model 2 door, silver and black weaves, driving on Patterson avenue here in oxford. I've seen it parked near Emerson/Stanton halls.

Comment

Sunnyvale / Campbell

Beautiful gray early model near Wolf and El Camino in Sunnyvale. Had an early model (85 / 86) S air dam on front.

White IX parked in downtown Campbell, missing it's front lip but in generally good condition.

Comment

Early Bronzit in Damascus, MD. I was pulling out of the Safeway lot, you were at the intersection of 108/124
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I seen at my employer on Tuesday, a minty Calypsorot Cabrio on weaves. This cabrio was beautiful. Not sure if it is owned by a vendor/supplier or someone in the office. If I see it again I will take a picture.

Comment

Saw a red vert with top up and sagggggy rear end on North 605 in Duarte. You pulled up beside me.
                    My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Saw a clean white coupe. Believe it was an early 325. I was in my red vert and we exchanged waves. Haha

Comment

Near gas monkey garage

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk 2
                        Attached Files
                        sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

Spotted a red 325i e30 getting on i10 around 4pm today in Biloxi ms..red paint sitting on gold basketweaves so if ur a member hit me up
                          sigpic
                          93 325i 120k
                          mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
                          future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

Red early model vert, grilles painted to match, on basket weaves. Saw you driving into oxford via 73 last night and turning on to Patterson.

Comment

Saw a bronzit in Grand Haven today, we waved.

edit: i was in a black e36 with only one foglight
                              Last edited by E30 Wagen; 05-02-2013, 11:10 PM.
                              My Feedback

Comment

Weir Canyon in Anaheim Hills. DS late model, lowered on E38 Style 5's. Nice looking car. I would have waved, but I had the coffee in my hand.
                                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                                X