Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Saturday Route 50 Bourbonnais, red sedan, we waved at each other.
    sigpic
    Reich und Roll!

Comment

Coming out of hibernation in Bridgton, ME. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427517329.204993.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	7175979

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
      I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Chick-fil-a in Boardman, OH Monday afternoon. Next time use the drive thru. Almost all of the women there love e30's and they give you free food.

Comment

spotted a white M-tech 2 vert with handicap plates on it at the walmart in loganvile! it was a pretty clean looking car to.

Comment

I saw an iX yesterday outside of Pine Plains driving on 199. I was super excited because the only ones I see around here are mine except for a guy who works at brick block in Millerton but I believe his is an '88. I waived but no response. i was in a saab.
            FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
            Saab/GM tech2 programming
            My for sale thread
            1990 325iX for sale or part out
            Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
            And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Just seen a black e30 on Gettysburg road camp Hill area pa, couldn't get a pic since I was riding my bmx bike. Looked nice though with the mtech kit.

Comment

Framingham MA, going straight right after the roundabout thing, towards the train tracks. Almost positive Ive seen the car on here, blue vert with black top. Short grey/ white hair and glasses! Who is this?
                BMW tech
                Umass Amherst
                05 wrx sti

Comment

One of the teachers at my school has a really clean M3, Ill try to get a picture of it if he leaves the cover off one day.

Comment

Spotted this shadowline cab on the way home from a soccer match today. Poor old girl's rough around the edges but bonus points for OEM originality and having the cloudiest back window I've ever seen. Looks like it's someone's daily driver.

For the record the mighty Ipswich Wanderers thrashed Hadleigh United 4-0 in this afternoon's Anglian Premier League fixture.

Comment

Saw a alpine white 325i in highland, ca
                      sigpic1991 Diamond Schwarz 318is

Comment

Saw an early bronzit with euro bumpers? I95 north got off at White Marsh. Tried to catch up to you before the exit but never made it.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

saw a red non-iS early model in enfield CT last night near the mall and TGI friday, looked like a CT plate. We honked and waved.

--Mike
                          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Saw a silver vert this morning in the rain at 152 and bel air rd. Had alpina wheels and maybe mtech2 spoiler (but I could be totally off about the tech2).

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Saw a lowered, gray iX Wednesday afternoon getting onto I-15 North from 9000 S in Salt Lake City. Looks good!
                              1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                              2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                              1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Parked at my job this morning in Nj
                                www.instagram.com/snwmble
                                #snwmble

Current:
                                '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                                '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                                '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                                '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                                '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                                '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                                '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                                '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Working...
                                X