X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted this M-Tech II vert this morning on my commute to school

Comment

Hey Guys! Im a newly invited newby looking for the person who put the flyer in a rubber glove (in the rain) under my windshield wiper. wanted to say thanks. Im trying to get aweekly or monthly meet going here in San Jose. You down?
      sigpic
      A wise man once told me...
      Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things

Comment

e30 spotted on I-93N in NH yesterday

Sunday, the 25th. I think it was about 8:30-9am. It was snowing, somewhere around exit 9/10. It was a blue, de-badged car, and it had either diving boards or euro bumpers on it. It looked pretty nice. Anyone here?

Comment

blacked out e30 with front euro plate that reads e30m30b32 at ucla today

Comment

Originally posted by E30DJ View Post
            Hey Guys! Im a newly invited newby looking for the person who put the flyer in a rubber glove (in the rain) under my windshield wiper. wanted to say thanks. Im trying to get aweekly or monthly meet going here in San Jose. You down?

Im downnnnnn =]]]

PS. That guy has an alpine e30 with Number 66 in the upper passenger corner of the windshield. I know his friend who works at BR Racing in LG.
            ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
            *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

I saw a beat up 325i vert at school yesterday, i think i got a pic of it. It srsly needed some tlc.

Southeast Community College
              Lincoln Campus
              ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

A little after noon today I saw a beige 4 door with French highs and fogs South on PCH going down the hill past Malibu Canyon.

Comment

Spotted a gray/light bluish Mtech II coupe on interstate 15N just before Qualcomm Stadium on Saturday around 4:00pm. Anybody here? It had a yellow number 33 or 30 in the window. Looked pretty clean.

Comment

2-2-08, saw a negro e30 in porter ranch on rinaldi..... lowered on some shiny rs looking rims. i passed by and you flashed me wit t3h highs. this was at night

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Whats the BMW paint code for "negro" ? I may want to repaint my vert that color...

Comment

Saw a red mtech cabbie parked on washington.

had the Mtechnic badge on the back

black centers with polished lips and bbs centercaps.

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                          Whats the BMW paint code for "negro" ? I may want to repaint my vert that color...
                          Maybe he meant nogaro silver? Or negro = black in spanish.

Comment

i saw a black e30 on 43 in aurora on 2-4-2008 i was in the bronzit as you passed

Comment

Red 89ish on I-35 just south of 20 past sycamore south Sat the 26th on the BIG traffic Jam...
                              sigpic
                              - 0.05s and 0.1s FTW!!!

Comment

Red late model I think 325 on UO campus by Rons/Burrito Amigos 2/7/08... clean looking car. Passed you in the diamond black e30 m3.
                                PNW Crew
                                90 m3
                                06 m5

Comment

Working...
                                X