Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw a really clean e30 with a roof rack on sunset and like 35th or 34th last night in san fran. i think it was white but it was 1am and dark out so im not sure. it was a sick car though. any know who it was?
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

in the a dark knight :O

Comment

alpine white...cabrio with a think its a blue roof..driving around flemington, nj...looks like a sexy lady!!
        sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
        "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Originally posted by payney8 View Post
          in the a dark knight :O
          I KNOW!! right after he goes off in his red motorcycle its in the left corner in a parking lot. i pointed at the screen and went *GAASSP!* and people looked at me funny.
          http://austintuners.com

Comment

WERD!!! I called out E30 Cabrio in the packed theather...wife just laughed.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
            click here for details

Comment

Saw a bunch driving to and back from Ventura this weekend, but none were modded/worth noting.

However, I saw a clean Henna m3 getting on the 10 East entrance off of Overland today. It was on some clean polished RSs. :up:
              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I saw a grey new body on weave driving on wells branch parkway yesterday.

Comment

Friday last week i saw an all black e30 heading down 295 south in Maine, also i saw a light blue 2002 and about 90237123481234912734 740i/il. all on 295 south.
                  1987 325is Black/Black
                  -Stock (mostly)

Comment

today i saw a couple nice e30s. one was going south on 217, a silver 325is with a ton of shit in the trunk. the rear looked lowered and the front looked raised, lol. i rolled up alongside and waved.

then i saw a sweet red 318is or 325is with a black zender spoiler going north on 217. this was at 215pm.

anyone? anyone?
                    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

some asshole in a black late model with a K&N sticker on the left side of their trunk wouldn't slow down for me to catch a glimpse of the driver, I tried to catch up but I don't drive that crazy anymore.

605-N few miles before 60fwy.
                      R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

white late model in kohl's parking lot with purplish tinted windows, was also lowered.-neenah WI

also, early model cabrio, fox valley tech parking lot.

Comment

I just had to update this because yesterday, I saw a Laguna Green 325is parked outside of REI. I about shat my trousers.

Comment

saw a grey vert driving through Lunenburg Massachusetts yesterday.
                            1987 325is Black/Black
                            -Stock (mostly)

Comment

this is my second time seeing you in inland empire CA first one was when you were getting out of the 215 to eauclyptus and the second tim was when u were entering the 60 by central.. both times you threw out the peace sign...just wanted to say nice car and hope your on here... 8)

Comment

i saw a red late model with a euro plate in Aurora ohio on route 43. i was in my scirocco ans i think you waved but i didint see lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X