This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
    Wheres Sunnyvale? the country of California is big. :)

Mariano
    Sunnyvale (Yahoo!) is in the South Bay Area

Its just north of San Jose

Next to Cupertino (Apple), Mountain View (Google), and Santa Clara (Great America)
    Last edited by red; 03-24-2008, 08:32 PM. Reason: adding landmarks

Comment

ugh..... NorCal.

jk

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Spotted this beast on I-35E in Corinth (20 miles north of Dallas)

Comment

bellevue, friday night, five floors down. a clean stock red cab.

Comment

I recognize this spot. The pic was taken on 99W while rolling through Dundee, Oregon!

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
            I was driving on HWY 99 I think south of Sherwood probably about 2 or 3 pm going to the Wine and Food Classic at the Evergreen Air Museum in Mcminville on Saturday. I was surprised to see another zinno 88 325is. I snapped a pic when I came back up behind it lol. Then probably about 9pm that night a red 87 325i(s ?) was behind me when I turned south on to the I205 at Johnsons creek. We played a little but I think I went a little too fast lol

Alpina B3 Flash/BMS OCC/ER CP/ETS 5/HKS BOV/M3 Control Arms/OFT

Comment

Spotted this early Henna on I-35E & Business 121 in Lewisville, TX this afternoon

Comment

okay so today around noon I think, you were driving on highway 43 in portland between lake oswego and the sellwood bridge. Alpine plastic bumpers and IS lip, also french high beams and ebay DEPOs, hehe. oh you are a girl smoking cigarette

Comment

Hwy 34 From Lebanon to Corvallis, Delphin Gray with M-Tech spoiler. Driver wearing a cowboy hat? License plate started with 035. I was in a silver E46.
                  Hai :D
                  1987 E30 325is
                  1999 E46 323i
                  RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                  oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Stock e30 M3 in Lewisville, Tx :D

Comment

Spotted a red E30 M3 today around 5:45 PM, heading into Simi Valley on Olsen/Madera Road just before the police station.

Pretty awesome since I don't see too many E30 M3s out here.

Comment

Spotted a clean dark blue DB car on Antelope Blvd in Red Bluff today at 4:15pm. I was in my M3 and flashed my lights.

Comment

spotted a nice plastic bumpered black cabrio in the acton area of massachusetts.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've never looked in this thread before..

does anyone else think this is a little weird?
                            Not that I care, of course.

Comment

spotted: a twin 1988 bronzit 325is. driving down pearl street street toward the ferries/zoo in Tacoma Washington. there was writing on the back windshield and i gave you thumbs up when i passed

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004 View Post
                                spotted: a twin 1988 bronzit 325is. driving down pearl street street toward the ferries/zoo in Tacoma Washington. there was writing on the back windshield and i gave you thumbs up when i passed
                                I've seen this guy around too, flashed him the azn piece sign when I passed.
                                Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                                Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Working...
                                X