Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha was he speeding pretty bad when you saw his too? I had to catch a light just right where he slowed down and i passed.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004 View Post
      haha was he speeding pretty bad when you saw his too? I had to catch a light just right where he slowed down and i passed.
      There's three or four e30's in the area that i'm always catching on bridgeport and pearl, most of them speed along :)
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

I saw you the other day in my bronzit but you didn't see me cock-fag.
        Then holmes wouldn't text me your number, i was bored and going to get a beer.

Comment

I saw you the other day in my bronzit but you didn't see me cock-fag.
          Then holmes wouldn't text me your number, i was bored and going to get a beer.
          I see so many POS bronzits everyday. I usually don't miss an e30 though, what time of day was it?

Comment

like... 6:30ish sometime last week, I was leaving lakewood and i saw this ugly blue e30. :-D Go to the saloon tonight.

Comment

Spotted white M-Tech II door

I am from San Antonio but have been in Jacksonville,Florida for the past week at my brothers house on vacation.We were bored so decided to go to the racetrack in Gainsville,Florida. As soon as we pull in we saw a sick M-tech II e30 slammed,on awesome wheels.We quickly payed at the entrance so we can try to talk to the owner and check out his ride,but it was already parked and no one was around. I think it was Eric Lukas's old car or it was almost identical. Anyone on here?
              sigpic
              88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
              e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

like... 6:30ish sometime last week, I was leaving lakewood and i saw this ugly blue e30. :-D Go to the saloon tonight.
                Fuuuck. You sure it was me? I dont remember heading out there at all last week, I was on vacation just chillin around the house for the most part.

Ah well.

Saloon blows. lmao, bars cost money, just come over and drink sometime.

Comment

A few days ago I saw a Silverish/Grey m3 at Ala Moana shopping center parking lot., what a sweet sight all the way out here in Hawaii.

Also met my first e30 friend in the isles, his 87 coupe went in for full paint job, he'll install euro bumpers and a front mt1 valence when shop is done with her.

He removed trims, chrome, bumpers, etc., then we drove and I blocked his back for trip to paint shop. LOL.
                  I forgot to reinstall the back plate on right tailight, so i wondered why he was merging rightwards without giving me enough room to squees in. hahhaahh.

Last edited by fporro; 04-10-2008, 03:41 PM.

Comment

my second e30 sighting this week on 290 and followed on to 495 north. anyone?
                    yes i was the asshole that sped away in the red 318is i had to meet up with someone.
                    318i silver
                    sigpic

Comment

Not an e30....but a 1600

Comment

baller
                        Not that I care, of course.

Comment

E30 TOURING SPOTTED!!

I definitely spotted an e30 touring on a car carrier on Friday. It was the silver one that was for sale recently, i recognized the K1's! I saw it heading south from Michigan to Indiana. Awesome looking car!
                          My Feedback

Comment

red late model w/ black wheels and taillights on hull st. in midlothian va.......who are you? ITS NICE!

Comment

87' maybe 86' delfin with full mtech 1 kit and what looked like kopi allpinas. no tint on the windows and a skinny white dude driving it.

i saw it at about 12:30-1:00p.m. on the 101 north in Oxnard, Ca.

this thing was sick. i was on a frontage road when i saw it on the freeway. i tried to get to the freeway as fast as possible to catch up to him but even after doing 120 i realized he must have been going pretty fast himself.

anyway, anyone on here know who this was?

E30Fiend
                              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Random, from the google street view...
                                Attached Files
                                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                                X