Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually saw an IX in El Sereno today. And it was clean and lightly modded. Nice to see that in El Sereno.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Yesterday, I-405 NB, E28 or E12 (not into them, can't tell) but yeah, with the whole thumbs up/waving...props to you brudda!

'87 325is, looking bone stock, on Shuster Parkway, Tacoma, in a parking lot...someone on here? Get that shit tucked and painted, man!

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Dublin Ohio subway at hard rd and smokey row rd

black vert, depo lights and motorsports banner. may of been a mtech2 car.

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Auburn, IN - Alpineweiss 325es at "Get Bent" muffler shop. Probably not a member on here, but I was suprised to see it.

Comment

Spotted a white e30 cruising around today. First saw you turning off rt2 onto Mail rd, then about 30 minutes later turning off Ten Rod onto rt1. I was in my friends 86 911 and you were in a lowered late model with a Volvo lip and a RD wing. I thought it was my car at first, lol.
            Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

met NOMAD at a yard... didn't see his e30 though.
              cars beep boop

Comment

That was cool meeting you guys. I didn't have a lot of time though, sorry I had to bug out quick.
                '74 2002 - Build blog at
                nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by NOMAD View Post
                  That was cool meeting you guys. I didn't have a lot of time though, sorry I had to bug out quick.
                  No worries, we ended up leaving about 10 minutes after you did. Cool meeting you though, we should all get together one of these days. Especially since kronus needs to change his oil pan and i have a hard time keeping my hands on tools.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Saw this car last night in the Lincoln Square parking garage in downtown Bellevue, 5th floor around 8:15pm...

Had these stickers on the back right window:

I figure it's gotta be somebody here...
                    92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone know someone with a white m-tech 2 cabrio stock. Saw it in Sylmar, CA by San Fernando train station. A latino guy was driving it. Didn't get any pics because I just saw it in a flash.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I saw a grey vert the other day with gray interior. It looked to be completely stock but I'm not sure. Oh and it didnt have a front license plate frame.

Anyone here???
                        AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Northedge Road, Springfield VA, Thanksgiving day red late model with black spraypainted "forum special" rear spoiler.

Anyone?

-Charlie
                          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                          FYYFF

Comment

By Staples Center last night, White Late model IS lip plate filler dual tips.
                            85 325e | 88 325i Cabrio | 90 M3 | 96 Porsche Carrera (993)

Comment

Hmmm. Staples? No not me.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by KBMW222 View Post
                                By Staples Center last night, White Late model IS lip plate filler dual tips.
                                You caught me OH NOES!! clipper fail (not into bball, tix were free) and car show, which was also fail.

the only thing i saw that was like WHOAAAA was =

oh and don't mind my sig that pic is like a year and half old....ive got a magnaflow and 3" exhaust now.....

Derek
                                Last edited by blueapplesoda; 12-03-2008, 12:23 AM.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                                PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Working...
                                X