Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conshy PA Zinno vert on RS's??? car looked hot...

Exton PA on main street 88 DS IX on Alpina's..

Who are you guys..??!!

Comment

Nice ?Alpine? coupe @ the rest stop just west of Richmond on I64, around 9:30 today (5/7/11). Had wheels similar, if not the same, as mine (see sig).
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Saw a really clean late model alpine iS at the Grand Haven 9 movie theatre today. Anybody here?
        My Feedback

Comment

saw a black 'vert on sixth avenue and 32nd st yesterday around 6. could have been enthusiast owned, but possibly not.

E46t

Comment

He 9:15 or so, the mass line of the Bellingham Country / Mendon line 140. Apine euro convertible car hit the front
            runescape gold plate. It appears his style of HIDS and the CF is a short wing. Very tight. I gave him two big thumbs, he replied: wave. rs gold

Comment

Spotted a nice early model red ix two door on Ridgeland Ave & 26th St in Berwyn last night as I was walking across the street.

Comment

spotted an e30 m3 last night on 17th and park ave south. i heard a distinct inline 4 rumble and stopped in my tracks just to see where you were coming from lol.
                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Huntersville, NC

Spotted a nice and what looked like a very low Dolphin Grey 325 E30 in Huntersville, NC today, going down Old Statesville Rd (115) towards 73.

I was in a 91' brilliantrot, 318is with grey Borbet H's, H&R Race/bilstein and a straight pipe :p was going towards CPCC North campus.

Anyone here? wasent able to read the window decals. I think I have seen the same E30 in the Charlotte area on 77. I have spotted afew more E30s around the Huntersville/Charlotte area also.

Comment

spotted a paintless, bumperless 'vert in morristown this morning...

E46t

Comment

yesterday i saw a mint 89 325i parked in the same garage where i left my car...left you a note on a post-it (ghey i know)

funny when the parking attendant pulled up he saw me eyeballing the other e30 and as he was handing over my keys he says "i like your's better...the color is really nice"

Comment

^ how'd you know the year? i'm guessing it had small bumpers but an airbag-less wheel? :)

E46t

Comment

anybody seen a white e30 m3 with a plate that says "I8ANE46" on long island?
                          '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                          '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                          '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                          '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Was in Lexington, KY this week for work, and I saw an early model in the middle of a platic bumper swap (front was done, no rear).

Also to be noted, top half of the car was rusted out (on purpose it appared), bottom half was graffitti. Definitly Unique. The fiance loved it.
                            sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                            "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

white e30 and red e36 in front of opcao in Newark nj

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
                                ^ how'd you know the year? i'm guessing it had small bumpers but an airbag-less wheel? :)
                                haha, actually i checked his registration sticker. left the dude a note to check out r3v as well...don't know if he signed up. oddly enough, he had an airbag wheel!

Comment

Working...
                                X