Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red coupe in Kirkland right by Evergreen Hospital the other night...threw and received the peace sign.
    92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
    sigpic

Comment

Nice Euro 323is w/dark tint in Eugene, I was coming off the freeway onto Jefferson St. and you drove past on 7th Ave.

Comment

Today 4pm you were on I5 southbound at the Maxwell exit. Gray e30. I was on the overpass in my 89 325i. You mite have waved but, too far away not sure

Comment

I just got ricer-fly-by'ed by Curt in his E30 on I205 right outside Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
            Clean zinno 325i coupe and clean AW 325i sedan both parked near 15th & Mill in Eugene last night
            If the3re was a cloud of smoke nearby, you found Mac

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by lylefk View Post
              Red coupe in Kirkland right by Evergreen Hospital the other night...threw and received the peace sign.
              I chatted with that dude 3 weeks ago in mcD's...no interest in forums, but will likely be at the picnic

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Drove into Arligton last night, past an early bronzit 325is, honked and tried to make contact, the lady just stared at me confused. So sad
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

I was heading down 78 or 87 I dont remember. Anyways we was going through NJ.
                  Spotted a DiamondS 2 door with IS skirts and I think weaves. Had tint on the back 2 windows.
                  I seen it at the last minutes as we was heading the other direction so I didnt see to much.

Comment

on my way to school, well yesterday. at 12:50 ish saw a black e30 heading west on Rt. 2 nice car with some nice wheels.

i was heading the other way in my blue e28
                    sigpic

Comment

4 door Calypsorot spotted in Westchester off Hastings last weekend. I've seen you driving on sepulveda in Culver City too. Looks stock except for a drop.
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

lol

Seen in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

Comment

Couple of days ago, like 02/03/09, a white late model coupe coming into Monroe WA...anyone?

Closing SOON!

Comment

02/07/09, DS M3, Car toys, Totem lake.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Passed a SUPER clean silver M3 going the opposite direction on I-5 before Salem, as well as a nice, clean brown 2002 loaded with 5-6 people turning onto Hawthorne in SE Portland.

Comment

Saw a really nice greyish silver alpina driving through portland coming from the skyline area. as well as a clean white 325is at the quiznos parking lot in LO about a week ago
                                PNW CREW

1990 325is
                                Scorpion exhaust
                                K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
                                H&R race with bilstien sports
                                D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

Working...
                                X