Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a pretty looking Delphin 318is cruising on H1 near Honolulu Int'l Airport... lowered and maybe 16's ?

She sure looks good :~P

Last edited by fporro; 02-19-2009, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Bucket of parts ... maebee de nex prohjec, eh :)

She'll come with BBS RS 17's.
      126k Miles, ran until it got rear ended., 2+ years or so ago.

Last edited by fporro; 02-19-2009, 01:59 AM. Reason: pics

Comment

can i have the motor? ;)
        sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
        "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Pretty clean stock looking black one on the Memorial Highway in Dallas last week..
          The Keystone Killers: for the Commonwealth!

Comment

Every modded E30 I see in L.A. is a friend of mine or an acquaintance, thats why I never get the chance to post here. I will post when I see one that I do not recognize though. haha.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

[IMG]file:///Users/matthewkee/Desktop/bmw%20e30.jpg[/IMG]spotted this beauty the other day!
              It had no motor in it.

Comment

We meet again ;) this time in Hawaii Kai.

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post
                  Bucket of parts ... maebee de nex prohjec, eh :)

She'll come with BBS RS 17's.
                  126k Miles, ran until it got rear ended., 2+ years or so ago.

and to think that it probably wouldnt have been that hard to fix before it got raped there!

wow!

Comment

saw a nice early model is.. way clean on santa margarita dont remember color ahah.. and then i saw a grey e30 on paseo de valencia/ alicia later that trip.. anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangstbd View Post
                      saw a nice early model is.. way clean on santa margarita dont remember color ahah.. and then i saw a grey e30 on paseo de valencia/ alicia later that trip.. anyone??
                      I have a black 4dr that sees that intersection from time to time, probably about 5:30ish on the 18th the last time.
                      Haven't washed it for a while with the rains so might be looking a bit gray...:mrgreen:
                      My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                      4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Today PCH at Sunset Beach i witnessed the most glorious custom blue rattle can paint job on an early 4 door 325 it was the tittys

Comment

There is a black early model iS sitting outside of this building I pass every morning, it seems it has never moved form that spot but looks like it's taken care of. weird. I'm thinking about going over and asking about it.
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

saw this
                            Last edited by retardotyler; 04-27-2015, 01:03 AM.
                            i will get my moms g35 and monkey stomp your ass she has a k&n air filter your sr20det on 20 lbs cant fuck with it

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
                              I have a black 4dr that sees that intersection from time to time, probably about 5:30ish on the 18th the last time.
                              Haven't washed it for a while with the rains so might be looking a bit gray...:mrgreen:
                              if the one in the sig is the one your talking about urs is much nicer than the one i saw haha..

but i did see another early model 4 door u waved at me and i waved back but it may have looked like i flipped u off haha:neutral:

Comment

Tampa -

saw a verrry nice alpine e30 m3 broken down (or with a flat or something) on the opposite side of i-75 from me. it was around 2am on i-75 near i-4. sitting on the northbound side with its hood up. had aftermarket wheels of some kind and exhaust and smoked tails from all i could see. looked super sick. i wanted to stop soooo bad but it was just too illogical being on the opposite side and no way to even get off and back on at the next exit! of course no pic. weirder still id been talking about e30 m3s for a while tonight with my friend and saw this just after leaving his house. owner speak up!

Comment

Working...
                                X