X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ that first car is clean

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
      ^^^ that first car is clean
      yeah man i sat around and stared at it for a bit haha

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
      anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Maluco- You need to get out more. I see e30s almost every time that I go out. Abundent in Carrollton, Richardson, Plano, & Frisco. Pretty thick in Arlington also.

Comment

spotted a late model alpine e30 on alpinas with blacked out kidneys in Laguna Beach today, you were parked right on top of a hill in front of my brothers car

Comment

Saw a gray E30 with r3v sticker on the back window on the right corner.. sedan with black wheels.. near South Coast plaza.
            -Chris
            Temporary Sig.

Comment

saw this DB3 in the parking lot of a Canadian Tire when I was picking up some stuff to finish the smoked Hella conversion on SaskE30's car.

ps - I read the love note some girl left you. The swirly hearts above the i's made me throw up in my mouth a little. Haha!
              sigpic
              Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

there are at least 2 other e30's that I see around campus in Rolla, MO. A charcoal 325es and a red 325e beater.
                1987 BMW 325i (daily) (LS1/T56 swap complete!)

Comment

Yesterday afternoon 2:15pm on sunrise highway first exit to hampton bays
                  White 325 DB
                  A little stalkish of me taking pictures while driving but here ya go

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                  In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                  Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                  AND you are both still slow

Comment

On my way down to Nashville last Thursday(6/11), I stopped in Cincinnati at Enthusiast Auto Group because I'm looking for an e30 M3. When I left, I had to go down Reading Road because the train behind EAG was blocking East Kemper Road. About 1/2 mile north down the street I saw a clean 2 door bronzit with some nice BBS weaves. It was parked near one of the warehouse buildings and I didn't see it until I was already past, but it looked nice.

I had another sighting going through Cincinnati on my way back on Sunday(6/14). I saw a very rare and well preserved red e21 323i Baur with an Ohio Collector Car license plate. I was driving through downtown Cincy on I-75 in a massive rain storm and it just started to lighten up on the Ohio side and I saw an e21 in my rear view mirror. I slowed down to let you catch up so that I could check it out. I rode near you for about 10-15 miles and you got off 75 just past King's Island. Even though I've never been a big fan of Baurs, I'd rock that car.

Comment

(some non-e30 content)

saw these cars in sc a couple weeks ago. i see the first black one everytime i go but always in different places

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                      anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

i want to be spotted :(

e24 e9 e30
                        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

I walked out of work today into an empty parking lot and far in the distance I spotted a sweet 325ix with tinted windows, fresh wax and looking hot. Oh yeah it was mine.

Comment

Spotted a pristine Delphin Baur Convertible on Lincoln Ave near Irving Park Rd. yesterday. Was going to carjack but I didn't have my Ruger on me.

Comment

Clean white M3 with BBS RX's and a spiky-haired guy in a black shirt, on Santa Monica Blvd, turning left.
                              cars beep boop

Comment

I saw a black bumperless early model with a late valence with yellow fogs today in yorktown, va. Kinda wierd I don't see too many others in this area. Is that anyone on here?
                                2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                                1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                                1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                                1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

Working...
                                X