Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw a black or dark grey plastic bumper looked like it had Alpinas or something and had Minnesota plates , this morning on my way to work on North Ave, i saw him caught up gave him a wave and past him, then he did a nice flyby, and then got off at Glen Ellyn RD looked to be 18-20 years old, and heading to UTI in Glendale Heights, Anyone on here?
    the first Modified E30 ive seen around here...

Originally posted by Slangbox
    Pretty sure if you removed the lights and plates, you'd disappear at night. Rockin' it Batman style--I like it.

Comment

spotted a red vert with the license plate 86 BAUR. i followed you on beach blvd...lol then you slowed down and followed me. clean car

Comment

Seen two recently:

1. Red, black kidneys, black lip and either black weaves or rs'. Can't remember where but I think it was the lake city area. About 20-30 minutes away from downtown.

2. A white touring, couldn't get a good look cause another car was in the way. It was at a repair shop off to the right if you're going to downtown from magnolia/interbay/Ballard that specializes in European cars

Comment

Black early model IS with french low beams on Western in Chi.

I was in that ---v following a buddy in a Schwartz M3.

Exchanged waves.

Comment

Zinno plastic bumpered coupe (318is?) leaving at the rear of the Dominick's lot on Chicago Ave as I pulled in Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Saw a Bronzit late model sedan, looked lowered but otherwise stock. Parked on Rosedale in Rochester today.
              ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
              ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

ak- left a note on my car today

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
                  ak- left a note on my car today
                  I left a note on Nic01101011's clean car on 9/17; Puente Hills mall.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

im pretty sure im all alone here in the minnesota/ wisconsin area....

Comment

Every since i bought mine around here 2 more have showed up. But mines nicer. They are just rich kids who dont know what theu have.

Comment

Any 1 in the DC / Marlyand area on here?
                        1991 325i
                        With mods...

Comment

Zinno ix sedan parked on Stanley near Harlem Ave in Berwyn. We exchanged waves a few months ago when I was in my Zinno 325is and you were turning onto Route 66/Ogden going the other way.

Comment

zinno e30 parked on surf and pinegrove in chicago. aftermarket wheels. not sure what they were though.
                            PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

saw a red 325is with out of state plates on it up in Marquette michigan
                              sigpic

Comment

White Coupe with French Highs and fog lights near where I work in Keyport. Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X