Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my first encounter yesterday with a 89 white 325 in stl hills. We both threw our hands in the air with excitement. A true moment.
    1989 325i Cabrio
    tyzg

Midwest E30 Owners Gruppe Facebook

Comment

zinno 89 cabrio and 90 green (not sure of exact name) cabrio both in stl. woop
      1989 325i Cabrio
      tyzg

Midwest E30 Owners Gruppe Facebook

Comment

Laguna Niguel parking lot across from the Ritz Carlton.

Red 2door Slammed
        Attached Files

Comment

Saw a green diving board vert with 17" chrome RAMZ in Cypress, TX

looked like he wanted nothing to do with me

My Transaction Feedback
          My "build" thread
          BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Got a high beam flash from an alpine white late model in Auburn on Sunday, I don't remember too clearly, I wanna say lowered a little and yellow highs. I was confused because I don't know why anyone would think I was an enthusiast in my beat up stock 318 but hey, he was right. I was in a stock late model 318 with bottlecaps and clearcoat pealing off the hood and a single sparco seat.
            Last edited by cferb; 08-02-2013, 09:18 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Saw two ladies in a faded hennarot vert while heading north on I-85 (right before the North Druid Hills exit) a few days ago, they were trying to merge and I was cruising. Not enough time to say hey.
              1989 325i Lachssilber Sedan
              5-Speed Swapped
              M30B35 Swapped
              MegaSquirt MS3X

1987 325i Lachssilber Sedan
              260k OEM Automatic Daily Baby

Comment

Clean looking Alpine Mtech II in Grand Haven at the Grand Landing shopping area.
                My Feedback

Comment

White m3 on 128 North in MA, right before route 2. it was so beautiful!
                  1987 325is Black/Black
                  -Stock (mostly)

Comment

Saw this 318 in Lima Peru last month:

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Saw a red e30 on the section of I90 between rt2 and 271. No idea which model or year since I was heading the opposite direction.
                      '86 325e

Comment

Originally posted by bkemps View Post
                        Saw a red e30 on the section of I90 between rt2 and 271. No idea which model or year since I was heading the opposite direction.
                        Sounds like Cleveland! Its not me, but another member here I think. You should check out the thread "anybody from CLE?" It's in the regional forum under Great Lakes. That's where we try organize locally.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Originally posted by shaferbm View Post
                          Sounds like Cleveland! Its not me, but another member here I think. You should check out the thread "anybody from CLE?" It's in the regional forum under Great Lakes. That's where we try organize locally.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                          Yeah it's Cleveland east side suburbs. I'll check out the thread - just got my e30 about 3 weeks ago.:D
                          '86 325e

Comment

Spotted: Diamondschwarz Touring in San Diego

Any member here? Beautiful car, terrible Droid camera.

1987 325e Commuter Project Blog

1967 1600 Project Blog: www.TX02.blogspot.com

Comment

^^Waaahhh!!! So jelly!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just saw a guy in Columbia, SC turning onto main street in probably the sickest E30 M3 I have ever seen. It was some kind of gray/silverish color on what looked like staggered 17" Style 32s. Younger dude. He was stopped at a left turn light, I stopped at a green light next to him and said "nice". He said "thanks man."

I know this sounds like a Craigslist missed connections ad but it wasn't creepy :nice:

Anybody know who this is?

Comment

Working...
                                X