This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by structured View Post
    On Sunday I saw what look like a diamond schwartz M3. It was somewhere between Park Slope and Redhook. I gave you the big "thumbs up!" and you looked at me like I was retarded. Thanks.
    Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
    This was probably MasterShake, he's a Park Slope whore it seems. I'll link him to this thread...
    haha..okay I AM a Park Slope whore, but unfortunately it was not me.

I was in Long Island on Sunday for the VW meet when I came home at around 4pm, I watched the Rangers lose their playoff spot to Philly and then passed out.

I am however intrigued that there is another Diamondschwartz M3 around Brooklyn....hmmmm

Comment

5-lug, 4-door calypsorot with NJ tags at the intersection of Stated Rd. and West Chester Pk Upper Darby PA? Waved and then you took off. Nice looking car.

Comment

Everytime I see an E30 on the road I flip out and try and get the driver to notice me, and the g/f just shakes her head and calls me a retard. :(
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Me too. I saw a guy the other day who waved & of course I waved back. My daughter said "why did you wave ta that guy?" He was in a BMW. BMW guys acknowledge each other. She rolled her eyes and said "Sheeesh"

Don
          Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

I was out for a cruise and spotted to e30's on south eagleville rd in storrs CT (uconn) one bronzit (didnt see it very closly), and one very clean red cab with conn plates. I got a wave back so maybe its someone on here.

Comment

Hey guys, I spotted this e30 on the SUNY Potsdam campus. Does it belong to anyone here?

I gotta say, this is exactly how I want mine to look, so I was really excited to see it :)

Instagram
              sigpic
              Current: 99 M3
              Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

NJ turnpike northbound last night around 10:30pm, spotted dark colored e30 M3 with HID's, roofrack, evo II lip and wheels. Pulled up next to you in my red e30 and honked a couple times, you didn't want to acknowledge the love. Had to keep moving though bc my girlfriend thought she may be in labor....lolz

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

i saw a white e30 4 door on old country rd last friday on long island
                  and i saw a silver mtech convertible in front of a cvs in uniondale ny??
                  '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                  '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                  '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                  '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Who's this?
                    one of my spys clipped this while out and about....
                    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I just saw a white M-Tech II E30 cabby with Nevada plates, old lady driving it. Super clean.

Comment

^should of offered her some dough!
                        harry/harout

Comment

Silver late model with regular "i" lip painted silver as well. On Lake Forest near the 5 fwy?? I was making a left in front of you. Very nice looking!!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

k got 3: lemme know if your on here

In Central NJ

White Cabrio, had the top down on a nice day on Hooper Avenue.

Early model 325e, i wave while in traffic, then saw you again at my buddies house. we talked for a bit, and i told you about this site, if your on here, lemme know.

Red Late model, Paint looked a bit faded, not sure exactly what shade of red it was, you were driving in the intersection of Hooper Avenue and Church Road.

Comment

I spied a few at the FSAE competition at Michigan International Speedway.

One had a Windsor, ON plate.
                              :loco:

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                                ^should of offered her some dough!
                                Sorry, cabrios are for bitches.

Just kidding, but I'm just not into cabrios. Besides, she was going the opposite direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X