Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted a red late model coupe w/ski rack in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot on Cermak Rd in Berwyn this afternoon.
    Last edited by TrentW; 03-02-2010, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Saw a bronzit or silver late model on the NYS Thruway westbound last night around 9:30-10PM, exit 43-44 area. You slowed down next to me, I honked.

Comment

I was at my local lowe's last night for the second time (over the weekend, and last night) and saw this white bmw shaved emblem on back. White with solo blue racing stripe from hood to trunk on driver's side. Had the rally looking fog lights. Lowered on think bottlecaps or euroweaves. Look a little rough to me, and best part i forgot to get a pic of it

Comment

how can you confuse bottlecaps with euroweaves?
          AWD > RWD

Comment

They were obviously the uber-rare eurocaps.

Comment

White E30 Coupe, plastic bumpers and looked lowered: Approximately 9:30pm last night driving South down the middle lanes of the Roosevelt Blvd.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Sat in traffic on the Hutch with a late model 325is yesterday. It was painted a certain shiny flesh-like metallic color which shall remain nameless and had some black basketweave type wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                  Bottleweaves

Comment

Not an E30, but a ACschnitzer Black E34 By the Bar lastnite. was to drunk and told my friend it's a E30 Lol.
                    Originally posted by e30e
                    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

white E30 in a huge parking lot doing donuts (while i was teaching a manual tran in a 540i) Saturday night around 9pm.

Bellevue, wa
                      148th and Main (main or 4th)

fallowed by another car trying to do a donut too, but they must've had an auto or just no power.

fallowed by the po-po- doing a check ten minutes after they left
                      3 pedal club
                      200,k+ club
                      cabrio club
                      port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

drove to school today in my e21 waved at my teacher driving his 85' 2 door white 325e. drove further doun the street and saw a parked 88' 4 door bronzit 325i. 10 minutes later i was walking up the street and saw an 88' 2 door red 325is pulling out of the parking lot. at lunch i saw the my friend had his 89' artikblau 4 door 325i parked beside the track. sad thing is that only my e21 and my teachers 325e are manual.
                        Ich bin erstaunlich!

Comment

Flat/Satin black E30 in Chicago...? Who are you?

Comment

LA Valley college.Shwarz e30 with front lip 17" wheels, dropped with no tint and a 91 zinno 318is comply. stock
                            ]

Comment

Saw a black e30 coupe sitting in my garage last night. I waved but nobody was inside.

Comment

Euro Caps

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                                Ultra Rare Indeed; Eurocap on the left

Don
                                Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Working...
                                X