Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a red early model(?) with what looked like a full Racing Dynamics kit (probably wrong again), on Pavement Rd. in Lancaster yesterday at around 5PM... we gave each other a thumbs up.

Comment

318i vert in tow

5-2-10. On I-4 east bound between Tampa and Orlando. Ohio plates and UK fan tribute on the motorhome.

URL=http://img59.imageshack.us/i/318intow.jpg/][/url]
      Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
        5-2-10. On I-4 east bound between Tampa and Orlando. Ohio plates and UK fan tribute on the motorhome.

URL=http://img59.imageshack.us/i/318intow.jpg/][/url]
        Uploaded with ImageShack.us
        That's awesome, if I didn't know any better, I would say that was Mark Gold moving home, but the Ohio tags prove it to be negative.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Spotted in blue ridge area Seattle WA.

Comment

Missed the shot yesterday, around lunch time @ Ala Moana beach, Bronzit 87ish 325iC with gold centered bbs rs 15x7

totally stock, beige interior too. pretty clean.

Comment

white early model, looked lowered a bit with a bit of exhaust work over the buckman bridge, I was in the blue '88.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by e30hijinks
              I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

saw a black late model following an e28 on US10 near the gladwin/beaverton exit
                sigpic

Comment

Joel with his Lovely E30 on 97st :)
                  Originally posted by e30e
                  lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Saw an e30 vert at the Mobil On-The-Run in Bradenton, FL.. was filling up with gas. I stopped and said "Hey, I like your car.."

I was driving my e30 318is.. you on here?
                    My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

i was in bellmore ny on merrick road heading east, i pulled up next to you (i had the wooden roof rack)
                      '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                      '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                      '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                      '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

i went to jones beach and i saw a white 2 door with pop out windows, it was in parking lot #4.
                        '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                        '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                        '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                        '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Spotted this 4 door going east on I68 in MD between Cumberland and Flintstone. Don't know if it was anyone on here or not? I think it had Conn. plates.

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a match!

That's BenM rolling back from V@V. (Sorry Ben, I missed meeting you there as well.)

Comment

haha yup that was me! I'm riding shotgun and my buddy was driving. Remember it specifically because the guy in the cherokee was driving like a douchenozzle.

BillBrasky (I know its not your name, blanking on what you said in the V@V picture thread),

No worries man, I was on car overload that day so I was just waking around taking in as much as I could. Yours was the Alpine M3 w/ ohio plates right? It looked fantastic. This has been my 3rd V@V and will definitely not be my last.
                              Originally posted by BillBrasky
                              E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                              1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                              1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                              1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                              2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by dodoy5
                                Thank you and another new car models 2010 http://shortlinks.co.uk/1pig
                                fuck you, you god damn spammer.
                                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Working...
                                X