Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw an M-tech 2 cabby white with white 14" weaves. A bit dirty, but overall nice shape. On 605 south next to Long Beach at 900pm on 06/14.

Took a pic but didnt come out too good.

Comment

i saw 2 today while on the job. 1 was a nice silver 325is goin west on merrick road in merrick ny, and the other was a early model vert it was blue goin north on wantagh parkway and you had a whole bunch of shit in the passengers seat.
      '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
      '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
      '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
      '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Saw alwaysclean again, this time in his car before the 170 fwy on Riverside pulled over and while I was driving down Laurel Canyon toward Ventura I saw an orange/red m3, couldn't snap a photo since I was driving.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

I saw a red e30 around magnolia for the second time today. It had an Mtech 1 wing and bronze wheels.

Comment

saw this in downtown milford. Probably the cleanest E30 in my town.

my first alpina e30 sighting. 1 word. immaculate.

i wish i took more pics.
            Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by bataangpinoy View Post
              did it have dbs and what wheels? it may have been me!
              Couldn't tell ya, I didn't get the best look and it was dark out.

Comment

saw a silver M3 in front of the court house in Fayetteville about a week ago, had one of those car bra things on front of it.

Comment

i saw a bronze E30 on sunrise highway in bellmore ny and a white vert heading south on wantagh highway
                  '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.

Comment

Saw this vert in the Cosco parking lot in Yorba Linda to around 5:30'ish
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	7122598

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	7122599

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	7122600
                    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Oh that vert was for sale at some point. I think it has an S52 in there!
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

i saw the SICKEST black e30 M3 goin north on wantagh ave on longisland and a nice bronze vert in the cvs parking lot in seaford

Comment

Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
                          i saw the SICKEST black e30 M3 goin north on wantagh ave on longisland and a nice bronze vert in the cvs parking lot in seaford
                          Did it have a rollcage by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                            Did it have a rollcage by any chance?
                            i couldnt see, but it had me looking in my mirror until i couldnt see it anymore, and ime comin out toward you today, i have to take my mom to get her car out of impound in bk

Comment

Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
                              i couldnt see, but it had me looking in my mirror until i couldnt see it anymore, and ime comin out toward you today, i have to take my mom to get her car out of impound in bk
                              Hmmm there's a meet later tonight in Cesaers Bay around 8:30 if you feel like going.

I'll be there around 9pm

Comment

Hwy 1 Between Monterey and Santa Cruz

Lachsilber (sp?) 325is going South on Hwy 1 just north of Moss Landing. I was in my Black Z4 Coupe heading North. Beautiful E30, lowered with 16s and what looked like an AutoPower 4 Point bar with crossbrace inside. Very clean. On my way back from Santa Cruz heading south on the same stretch near Moss Landing I saw a black E30 Cabrio with a Black top and around Castroville and a very clean MTech white E30 Cabrio with a black top. Guess I should've driven my red 89 325is today...

Comment

Working...
                                X