Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guy with an AW 325is nearly identical to mine pulled into tomboy's the other day. said his name was dana. owned the car from 7k all the way to 400k+...absolutely immaculate.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Today I saw a red e30 m3 on 18" bbs rk's parked on irving park rd downtown chicago.

Comment

Idaho Falls, alpine cab, white trispoke wheels, in the drive-thru of Burger King on 17th St. Your woman said something to me about taking a picture. So the only ones I got were crap.

Comment

I´ve never seen this many E30´s randomly on the road on one day, let alone in such a short time frame and sooo close to home. On my way to some errands I saw a white late model (2 door), really nice shape overall. It has a german flag sticker on the trunk lid, and I think his kidneys were blacked out, not sure... then on the way back home I saw a green vert, then a white vert, and then a couple blocks away from home I saw again the 1st. guy in the white with the german flag in the back.
          1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Saw a white e30 vert with DBs and white shrouds driving on 441 kinda close to powerline

think it had weaves too

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Two weeks ago:

Where? Renton Hospital/167 N/S On-ramp area

Who? Robbie (e46 M3 lowered with the black time attack rims)

Me? AW3 '91 318is

Today:

Where? Bonney Lake/Safeway area

Who? Plastic bumpered, Zinno, de-badged, lowered
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                Yes it does.
                ]

how so
                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Saw dolphin grey (?) e30 sedan driving south on MD30 around 5pm.
                  Bill

Comment

Saw a Euro bumper E30 at the Blue Cow carwash outside Anacortes yesterday. Had 323 on the lid and amber Hi's. Also had an Ireland Engineering banner across the top of the windshield.

Comment

Saw a white e30 sedan, and a red e30 m3, and another e30 at "auto works" in ft lauderdale down on US1

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

318is on transporter

July 29, 2010
                        Black 318is on the back of a transport truck, I-15 Southbound from Las Vegas toward Los Angeles. Couldn't tell if it was a slicktop or not.
                        "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                          Saw this vert in the Cosco parking lot in Yorba Linda to around 5:30'ish
                          Dale at Windigo BMW owns that car. Yes, S52 power and is still for sale.
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

4th Street and the 5FWY / 10FWY in Los Angeles.

Alpine White, early model, european plate behind the CA plate

Blown tire, going onto a flat bed, two Asian dudes with the car gave us directions... thanks!
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

i saw a bunch today. a black vert on rt.50 in Maryland, and two red ones. one looked nice, but the other had an ugly body kit on it. one of those ferrari type kits...eeeewwww!
                              '02 Outback wagon
                              '87 325is 5sp
                              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Passed a lowered alpine e30 possibly 325is today in East Bradenton.. flashed my lights at you, but you and your friend looked surprised to see another e30 in redneck country. I was just passing through.
                                My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X