This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markseven View Post
    I lived off Brookhurst and Lincoln for 12 years... do people still meet at the burger place on Euclid and Orangethorpe? Maybe we can get some E30 representation over there?

i have never been to that meet but i've lived in OC for the past 7 years and the only meet i have been to is at the Autobacs spot. Only a friend and I came out it was a general meet.. alot of E36's and new bimmers. Sad only two E30s were there..
    sigpic

Comment

i drive an e36, so does he. when i first started driving out there i had a beat to shit bronzit 325is though. currently driving a 98 328is, he has a 95 M3 with a retardedly loud exhaust

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        i drive an e36, so does he. when i first started driving out there i had a beat to shit bronzit 325is though. currently driving a 98 328is, he has a 95 M3 with a retardedly loud exhaust

i also had a beat to shit bronzit with overheating problems but now im blessed with an awesome reliable E30 :) hope to see you guys around!
        sigpic

Comment

there's a meet every wednesday night in Walnut that we often go to. you should roll out next week :)

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            there's a meet every wednesday night in Walnut that we often go to. you should roll out next week :)

alright i think ive seen a thread about that somewhere ill look it up. ill let my buddy know we might be able to make it out.
            sigpic

Comment

Grand Ave and Valley Blvd near the in n out :) usually starts around 8

Moral of this story?

Comment

Just saw dillsnick's red e30 on compomotives rolling up 75 north out of atl. Damn thats a sharp lookin car and i dont even like red cars.
                Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Moreno Valley RCC. you have a 4 door 325e. you parked right next to me. your e30 is kinda burgundy ish color with zender side skirts? that were not color matched. ya um you left your running lights on. your car was locked so i couldn't do anything-sorry. but thanks for parking by a fellow e30 driver.
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Seen in Kirkland Washington.

More specifically in Juanita area, In the neighborhood across from the 7-11. You were parked on the side of the road in front of someones house. I've seen you parked there at least twice before. It's a White 325e, lowered, on some fancy looking rather large black rims (It was dark out). You had a snowboard/ski rack on your roof and you had an IS spoiler on the back. The stance was awesome. Oh yeah it has the diving boards but pretty sure you have them tucked.

I'm in that area all the time with my red ETA.
                    86' 325e

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by 02stu
                    They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

Dec 19 I saw a E30 M3 in the corner of Greenback and Sunrise city of Citrus heights. Very loud btw but I love the way it sounded .
                      sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Red and black e30 today by SanJuan high school Citrus Heights Ca. Rocking DB bumpers tucked and painted. Also had black wheels im not to sure if they were painted bottlecaps.
                        sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Yesterday or two days ago I saw a middle aged woman in an early bronzit convertible turning onto us1 from davie. I honked and you waved.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

White late model on Grand Ave in Chino. looked like it was on sportmax

Moral of this story?

Comment

here it goes!
                              white 4 door early e30 at the gas station by wantagh pkwy on sunrise hgwy in bellmore ny
                              white late model IX coupe at the seaford train station in ny

red early vert in wantagh ny off of merrick by carvel and a slammed black coupe around the corner from it, and a grey coupe with a spanish lady driving on belt parkway in BK
                              '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                              '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                              '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                              '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Saw/heard an Alpine coupe outside of Wal-Mart in Parker, CO. Sounded like a 24v swap, had some after-market rear wheels and bottlecaps up front...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X