Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted Cirrusblau (sp?) early sedan, was lowered on caps and kinda loud, in Saint Marys, OH on Saturday. I didn't get a state off the plate, I don't remember seeing a front plate. Looked like it may be owned by an enthusiast, it appeared to be pretty clean. Anyone's on here?

Comment

Bruckner Expressway. Mint red late model 325ix with a color matched e30 M-Tech I spoiler.

I thought that the driver was slowing down to say high, but I soon realized that it was just an ancient looking old man who couldn't see over the wheel thus only driving like 20mph.

Comment

today driving to a parts wholesaler for some belts....Saw this 2002. pic is kinda bad it was rainy as hell..but the chrome trim was PERFECT, only bad thing I noticed was the paint being a bit faded..Looked like a resto on its way. You can see how shiny the chrome trim was in this picture. I had to pass like 4 cars to get to him and then slowed down for the pic. lol

Funny thing is he pulled into a dry storage place, probably took it out for a spin(don't know why in the rain) and was putting it back to sleep.

When I drove by when he went to make a turn, he waved. I was happy a 2002 driver gave my e30 recognition.

Comment

ran into a guy at Jimmy John's today with a white e30, I was the guy with the graphite sedan.
          click here for the latest updates

Comment

Originally posted by Jester323i View Post
            ran into a guy at Jimmy John's today with a white e30, I was the guy with the graphite sedan.

that rg43rocker ( rick )

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Awesome late model Laguna Green vert outside of the Arlington Central Library on March 21st around 7PM. Too bad I wasn't in my e30 too.
              1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
              1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
              1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Milwaukee WI:

Black late model 2dr E30 with suspension work with TRM C1 wheels spotted downtown.

White late model E30 with Mtech bumpers, blacked out, mesh wheels, single wiper, racing seats possibly caged, spotted on the south side of Milwaukee near the airport.

Comment

Do really clean E32's count?
                  From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                  Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

slightly dirty Black M3 cruising past market of choice. only the 2nd E30 m3 I have seen in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
                      Milwaukee WI:

Black late model 2dr E30 with suspension work with TRM C1 wheels spotted downtown.
                      ive seen this car around the brady street area. still wondering if hes a forum member!

Comment

Spotted the only black coupe I've seen without blacked-out kidneys by Kaufman movie theatre in Astoria.
                        Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
                          Spotted the only black coupe I've seen without blacked-out kidneys by Kaufman movie theatre in Astoria.
                          LOL, that would be me. Chrome kidney's all the way man!!

Was hoping to spot another E30...

Was at Sunswick 35/35 Corporation, friend was playing a show :)
                          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

spotted a red mtech 2 vert with the plate keeyaaa on my road trip to sf tonight between san rafeal and oakland on the i 80.
                            instagram

Comment

Alpine white E30 M3 passing through Ira Harbison AVE. and 8th street, Church's Chicken at 7:56 pm, National City. I think he was Caucasian. Anyone of you know?
                              WTB E30. Right now $1500+ Vert or 4 door only.

Price range will increase every month.

Comment

Bronzit 2-door, Diving Boards W/ Late model tails. Headed south on 494 near Anoka. I think . . . .
                                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X