• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahahahahha
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

08-25-2006 - Nice Plastic Bumpered Black E30

Date / Time: 8-25-2006 Sunday - 6:20 pm.

Location: Campbell, Ca - Campbell Ave and Saratoga Ave in El PAseo De Saratoga Shopping Center
      Observed : .Parked Black e30 Coupe with nice rims and a drop. Plastic Bumpers and nice paint

Car Details / Observations :-

Plastic Bumpered E30 coupe with drop and aftermarket rims (nice).
      Appears well maintained and owner is probably an E30 enthusiast. Paint still gleams and car is free of excessive dents and dings.

P.S. Just a moment later after these pictures there was a nice White Vert that was driving right towards me with nice paint, newer top (little fading), dropped, with nice rims. Just managed to catch the tail end of it in the picture.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by e30vert; 10-04-2007, 11:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

08/31/2006

Saw a sort of blueish-silver early model with a full BMP body kit, and a decent sounding exhaust on HWY 20 near Costco in Bend, Oregon.

Anyone know who it is?

Comment

Not an E30 but one helluva M5

Owner works at my work, havent seen him yet but the car is very nice.

Comment

8/31/2006
            Los Angeles, CA

saw a very clean white E30 M3 on the 405N to the 101S at around 930 PM plate M3LOVE you drove next to me and gave me a nod, i was in the white 318is. anyone here?

- mike
            AWII 1991 318is - Sold
            Schwarz 1988 325is - Sold
            Schwarz 1991 325i - Driven

Comment

9/04/2006
              Diamond Schwartz 1991 318is
              Behind Food Lion In Reisterstown Md. Amazingly clean. You on here?
              We're out there in here.

Comment

9/8/2006

Black E30 m3 i think headed towards PCH on topanga right after the town around 4:30-4:45

and

Black vert going down parthenia at mason with a chick driving around 5:20

anybody here fits these descriptions?
                AWII 1991 318is - Sold
                Schwarz 1988 325is - Sold
                Schwarz 1991 325i - Driven

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                  08/31/2006

Saw a sort of blueish-silver early model with a full BMP body kit, and a decent sounding exhaust on HWY 20 near Costco in Bend, Oregon.

Anyone know who it is?

Havnt seen anything like that around Portland...

Comment

today e30 m3 white with a white guy driving it. i believe i was on artesia heading toward crenshaw blvd, and u made a right a couple streets before crenshaw. you nodded in compliance with mine.

today on PCH bronzit eta 4 door with aftermarket exhasut and blingity blingity rims.

i was in my white e30 with m-tech 1 spoiler.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

brilliant rot late model, lowered with what looked like Ronal LSs wheels were a little dirty. Going towards westminister MD at about 3 pm saturday 9/9/06

you on here?
                      We're out there in here.

Comment

today, I saw a burgundy 325 on bottlecaps around 3:30 9/9/06.......Looked lowered.
                        The first one ive seen in a month.
                        sigpic

Comment

We really need to catgorize sightings

Ie: new england, midwest, pnw,...

Im looking for a sighting in NH or MA and somone posts about oregon

Comment

9/12/06
                            Ruston, Louisiana
                            Right next to LA Tech over by subway getting some wheels mounted, I'm assuming. Black with weaves, looked pretty clean and well maintained, from the looks of it. I drove by twice in the Red 325i with weaves and the MTech2 Sides. I sorta krept by the second time around.
                            There is also a bronzit plastic bumperred 3 here at LA Tech. I have seen it parked in the parking lot sorta catty-corner to the Delta Chi house and the Sigma Pi house.
                            Anyone?
                            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDNUNTA View Post
                              9/04/2006
                              Diamond Schwartz 1991 318is
                              Behind Food Lion In Reisterstown Md. Amazingly clean. You on here?
                              That might have been my friend Dave. Was it stock? Did it have the optional wheels that some E30's came with? If so, thats him.

If it was lowered and had smoked everything, that was me.
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

last night on the show "dead like me" in the parking garage
                                a super mint looking e21 2dr. 85 or 86 maybe ????
                                anybody see it ????
                                :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                                X