Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today driving westbound on HWY1 at 5pm, coming up the cut in North Vancouver I merged into a pack of E30s. A mint white 318is with an N on the back, a mint diamondschwarz 318is and a 4dr 325. I was driving my diamondschwarz 318is.
    sigpic
    1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
    1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

I saw an orange/red (non-stock but actually suprisingly good looking) e30 today at about 11 am. 84 or 85 318i or 325e. LOOKED like it was in perfect shape as far as the body goes. Black trunk spoiler. Said 'For Sale'. Had aftermarket wheels... I think...can't remember tho.

Driving parallel to I-81.

I was driving a MystikBlau e60 in the opposing lane with style 172 wheels. Gave a thumbs up.
      On here?
      :wgaf:

Comment

Everett/Lake Stevens area... Black 4dr E30, saw it from the back but it didnt have emblems I think.. Have a few BMW stickers on it as well as a "Check engine" sticker on lower rt corner of back window... it was very low too... 2 guys inside
        ~Jessica~
        "The liver is Evil, It must be punished!"

Comment

Grand Haven: saw a white 2 door, looked like an '87iS that was missing the front spoiler, heading northbound on US 31. Had purple window tint...

Comment

Norfolk Virgina
            ODU

It's black, '90 325is dropped on 17s. I've been told its female owned. It is immaculate, especially with over 200k on it. I still havent seen her yet. I'm contemplating just waiting by her car, stalker style. The only thing is my car is lookn pretty ratty, as it is flat black (john deer blitz) and my car although performance oriented (ground control, camber plates, azenis, exhaust...) its still not nearly on a level of cleanliness as hers. but aside from the drop and rims i see nothing else done...

and to be honest it doesnt matter how ugly she is (to a point), id hook up with her just for her love of e30s. on the other hand she could be hottt!!!:twisted:

(oh i hope so)

im in love

Comment

Originally posted by BUDNUNTA View Post
              brilliant rot late model, lowered with what looked like Ronal LSs wheels were a little dirty. Going towards westminister MD at about 3 pm saturday 9/9/06

you on here?
              Saw this same car.... tower records fairfax area about a year ago....really low with Ronal LS's. Hot car.

Comment

i was leaving work last night around 7:00 and i was in my sentra at the light at tatum and cactus facing northbound ready to make a left westward. and the left turn light changed for the other direction and a white 325 e30 made the left southbound. was that anyone in here?

Comment

paul

Comment

^wtf....

saw a white e30 with hartge wheels on MLK in Eugene yesterday... alpine white late model 325is... car looked hot.
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

silver e30 about 6:30pm today heading towards qfc on 228th in sammamish.
                      i was in the black e30 goin the other way
                      m106 1990 e30
                      e36 daily
                      e32 cruiser

Comment

saw a black 325es on m-6 south of grandville michigan. caught up to the kid and we ran at about 110 all the way to the beltline.. i guess he goes to calvin college, altho i havnt been able to find him again...
                        also one of my friends has a white '90 325i vert, hes selling it cuz he bought a mustang.. a v6 mustang. a automatic v6 mustang..i cried.

anyway, thats the only one ive seen in west michigan...
                        ________
                        How to roll blunts
                        Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 05:35 AM.

Comment

black lowered, bottlecaps, at mohawk college parking lot ontario

saw a black early model 325i/is, lowered, with bottlecaps, at mohawk college parking lot ontario, Canada, anyone here own it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Drove to NY this fri and sat. Was around Deleware and spotted a White M3.
                            I was driving my Beater 318, packed full of people. E30 verts are just too small for travel.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Groupie View Post
                              Bridgeport Movie theatres in Lake Oswego Oregon
                              12:30 AM after a movie
                              1991 318i with hubcaps
                              4 male passengers?

Anyone on here?
                              his name is Joe, he lives down the street from me, he's not on hear

Comment

Mukilteo WA..... Young kid with his girl in a cute lil red E30 M3... Seen it 3x now in the last few weeks. On here??
                                ~Jessica~
                                "The liver is Evil, It must be punished!"

Comment

Working...
                                X