Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spanish guy and two white dudes checking out a bronzit 325is in bellmore ny, i was next door at the car wash
    '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
    '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
    '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
    '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Followed a Silver car tonight from Anacortes to Oak Harbor on Rosario Rd. I looked like it was a lowered 325i with stretched tires on wide rims and was possibly a Euro bumper car. And one of the lights on the check panel was lit up.

Likes to drive as fast thru the twisty's as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by billy.e30.325i View Post
        is there anything good in WI?
        there are lots of nice e30s around here! nothing going on in the winter, though.

also, the Packers.

Comment

Passed a red plastic bumpered 318 'vert on I64 East right after the 81/64 interchange in my e46. Threw you a :up:
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

E30 in NJ

Not Many in Central Jersey, makes mine feel "special"
            Attached Files

Comment

I just moved to pottstown pa, and in the past 3 days ive spotted 2 beautiful e30s, one schwarz 318is on some weaves and a white 325is...i drive a black 325es were these any of you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by bennym39 View Post
                I just moved to pottstown pa, and in the past 3 days ive spotted 2 beautiful e30s, one schwarz 318is on some weaves and a white 325is...i drive a black 325es were these any of you guys?
                There are a few in Pottstown. I know of both the ones you saw. Ive seen a white sedan by my work, along with a few others. You'll see em now and again. And probably me.
                TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

Columbus Ohio - High St. In front of Seagull bags.

What latre model with MSW meshies and an mtech 1 wing. never seen it, looked mean

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

milwaukee, wi. near Brady street, a late model black e30 with TRM C1 gunmetal wheels.

Comment

Spotted a red 2 door late model e30 just outside of midland parked in somebody's drive way off of M20.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spotted this guy in Florida while I was there for the 24 hours of Daytona. Crappy cell pictures, but you get the idea...

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                          there are lots of nice e30s around here! nothing going on in the winter, though.

also, ice racing.
                          fixed.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

a vert late model bronzit. in philly on the boulevard i was the 4dr alpine.. u waved i gave a head nod

Comment

Many fucking E30s and euro bimmers at this place at La Jolla Independent.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                                fixed.
                                super bowl packers > ice skating with your car.

Comment

Working...
                                X