This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pawi30 View Post
    Was in Lexington, KY this week for work, and I saw an early model in the middle of a platic bumper swap (front was done, no rear).

Also to be noted, top half of the car was rusted out (on purpose it appared), bottom half was graffitti. Definitly Unique. The fiance loved it.
    From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
    Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

saw a black 4 door late model going north on rt110 in farmingdale. yesterday
      '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
      '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
      '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
      '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Saw a silver e30 with yellow high beams, black rear spoiler, at the 495 kingstreet exit. This was around 9:45am today.

Comment

Saw very clean 1989 alpine white ix with BBS style wheels at RDU airport last Thursday. I gave the guy a thumbs up and mentioned I had a 90....I did not realize that it was an ix until he was past and I saw the rear deck. Very nice car. Anybody here?
          Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Sighted this IX going 93N around 0900 on Monday!

Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

trippy pic!
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30ix View Post
                Sighted this IX going 93N around 0900 on Monday!
                :shock: what kind of wheels are those? Wouldn't the drivers side ones be different to look like it's going the right way also?
                Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

optical illusion, bruh.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Up in the bay visiting family & I just saw a clean alpine late model pulling into the Costco parking lot off davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

Saw a red early model in seattle a few days ago. Had pedo bear sticker and was parked outside of UW book store.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        optical illusion, bruh.
                        Ah, well there does actually exist wheels like that, where they are not symmetrical, but are still evenly balanced.
                        Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Saw a clean silver 2 door with what appeared to be a zender body kit Saturday turning on Eastman near midland mall
                          sigpic

Comment

Saw a blue-ish 4 dr on sportmaxx in the bronx yesterday.
                            Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                              Silver late model coupe on Cermak Rd and Des Plaines yesterday afternoon.
                              could have been me.
                              Originally posted by Good & Tight
                              It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Missing E30s!

I dont know about the area you live in but here in the Seattle/Tacoma area its really hard to find a nice clean e30 for what use to be a good price. The really clean ones seem to be up in the 4-6k range, Im not saying this is a unreasonable price range but it seems not long ago you could find a nice one for about 2k or so. I think these are great cars, easy to work on great fun to drive and a great all around car. Keep on looking and you will find a nice one, take care to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X