Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red e30 M3 on S. Boulder Rd today, near Louisville/Lafayette today. Anyone on r3v? It was modded, low, giant gurney flap, and dope as hell, from what I saw...
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Spotted an e30 fly by me on I95 south in maryland.
      He was going pretty fast, weaving in and out of traffic. I saw him wave and didin't even have a chance to wave back.
      It was around 9-10PM. I couldn't make out much except for that it had maryland plates and diving boards.
      Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Spotted a 4dr white e30 off Atlantic ave with white lipped time rocking the mucci decal.
        Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Originally posted by idanity View Post

you found the speedhunters e30
          Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

just badass wheels id love to own

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
            Spotted an e30 fly by me on I95 south in maryland.
            He was going pretty fast, weaving in and out of traffic. I saw him wave and didin't even have a chance to wave back.
            It was around 9-10PM. I couldn't make out much except for that it had maryland plates and diving boards.
            Check parts car for sale ads. Won't be long....
            Dave
            -----
            (OO=[][]=OO)
            _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

This. In the Wal-Mart/Lowes/Best Buy/etc etc shopping center in Harrisonburg Va. Parked all away from everyone and shit....figured it'd be someone here.

:up:

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Spotted a black e30 with a nice sounding exhaust with some sort of body kit on Broadway in Astoria.
                Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                  This. In the Wal-Mart/Lowes/Best Buy/etc etc shopping center in Harrisonburg Va. Parked all away from everyone and shit....figured it'd be someone here.

:up:
                  Stock suspension? Probably not.
                  Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                    Stock suspension? Probably not.
                    IDK....it looks stock. I didn't get out, it was raining and there was a VW Caddy that looked like it was owned by the guy from Jeepers Creepers parked across from it. No joke, hood was held closed on this Caddy by a door hinge and padlock.

Comment

Saw someone on 80 West in Tannersville, PA right in front of the Crossings yesterday. Smashed hood held down with a bungee cord...who was it??

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                      '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                      '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                      '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Red late model with "e thirty" euro plate parked outside a trailer in midland
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw a clean looking black vert with euro bumpers heading south on I-95 just north of Richmond, looked really nice.
                          2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                          1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                          1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                          1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

I saw about 10 last time I visited Catonsville, 2 brilliantrots, a lowered scharz, an alpine missing almost everybody part but the doors and a blue Baur. A few others too.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Seen a blue 325e sedan in the parking lot of the sandstone ampitheater at the the bink182 MCR concert in KC on friday
                              Originally posted by Ryan...
                              Please do not ban me.
                              Originally posted by JeST
                              I get the feeling this thread is more "which r3v member would you jerk off?"

Comment

I was in DC near K street and saw a lil Bronzit 325es parked about a block up while looking for parking.

Comment

Working...
                                X