E34 M5...cabrio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 M5...cabrio?

Saw this posted over on bf.c, where it was cross-posted from M5board.com here. I think it looks sweet! Too bad it never went into production. The post also includes some information on an E34 coupe, too. Looks kinda like an 8 series.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

I would definitly rock that out. :)

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
    Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Comment

Thats crazy.

Comment

That is.... odd. Did they lengthen the front doors to make it more like a coupe??
        Chris
        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

The coupe looks photoshop'd.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

E34s with two doors look... awkward to me. It's like it's too much car to only have two doors.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

That makes me want an e30 cabby soooooooooo bad. I think I will buy an autotragic cabby when i get my eta to DD condition.

Comment

the lines of the car in the first pic look kinda like the Audi A4 convertible a few years back, a friend drives one.
                I would try to spell it but nothing comes out right...i think its just cabrio right?

Comment

reminds me of those Mercedes E class verts before they made the CLKs.

Have you guys seen the E38 7 series droptop? that was a nice looking car. I think it was built by a specialty coach company for someone like the Sultan of Brunei.
                  sigpic

Comment

i kinda dig that.
                    Jay

Comment

its a good thing i'm on the toilet or else i would have crapped myself.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Wow....quite interesting

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          its a good thing i'm on the toilet or else i would have crapped myself.

real men r3v on the toilet.

Comment

wtf.

Comment

That would have been a sweet car. Too bad by the time they decided to put it into production (M6 convertible) it lost its classic good looks ;(
                              Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Working...
                              X