Possibly painting my car this summer..tempt me with color ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly painting my car this summer..tempt me with color ideas

I found a shop in downtown phoenix that just painted a friends car and they did a really good job. We've got a connection with the owner so he can hook me up on pricing. I'm going to call tomorrow and get a price quote if I prep the car so all they have to do is spray it. I'm parking on top of a garage at ASU and my roof has been eaten alive, so I think this summer will be the time to respray. My dad and I might be pulling the engine this summer, so if I do decide to go a whole new color the bay and jams could be done as well. If not I'll go silver again (I like it), but if you guys have any interesting suggestions throw them up.

I've always liked a deep blue and some suggested Mauritiusblaumetallic in another thread. I likes. A lot.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Macaublau

sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Dont let me paint it

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
      1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

Go with the original color. It'll be much easier and cleaner when finished.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Bronzit ???????????????
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

have maaco do it lol
            Originally posted by NavyE30
            I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

I have always wanted to see a newer BMW silver on an e30. Something like Steel Gray or a silver/gray from an e90.
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Lachssilber

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Space Grau Metallic
                  My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                  There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                    Lachssilber metallic

I second this since mine is also silver, the upside of the color, is that you will be one of the few with this color unlike bronzit, red, white or black........

OVERDONE
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

nothing got shiz on Alpina...and having said that I like the color, you're liking

Comment

Sterling Silver or Delphin Grey

Comment

Z8 Alpina Blue

Sienna Red

-Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Alright first of all, to get BMW paint can you have the dealership order it or? The shop my friend went to tries to color match, but I want factory paint. Who ever resprayed the fender tried color matching it and that didn't turn out too well.

Originally posted by eshghehBMW View Post
                            nothing got shiz on Alpina...and having said that I like the color, you're liking
                            I like Alpina on some other members cars, but I don't really like white.

Originally posted by One21Two View Post
                            Sterling Silver or Delphin Grey
                            My car is sterling silver right now, so if I do get it repainted silver I'll gp with it again. I also love delphin grey, hmmmm. Totally forgot to mention delphin, I love that color.

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                            Z8 Alpina Blue

Sienna Red

That blue looks pretty good as well. That red is really good looking, I just don't want to rock a speeding ticket red color.
                            Last edited by !RocknE30!; 03-31-2008, 03:20 PM.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

sheisse braun
                              Not that I care, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X