Don't mind if I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mind if I do

I took a trip the local junk yard this morning to pick up one of those Volvo front lips and the first thing I see is a red 320is with some bbs wheels on it and an airdam. Before I left I took a look under the hood and found a full Callaway turbo kit complete with an external blow off valve, polished callaway intake manifold, port and polished head with over sized valves etc. The turbo alone is almost as big as the head. So I took the head and the complete kit and 81 dollars later it was in my trunk. Holly shit, I wish I still had my 2002. What should I do with this thing?

Needs a little cleaning
    Last edited by 02stu; 04-26-2008, 11:00 AM.

Damn. That's so lucky. Should have bought the whole car. Didn't take the wheels either? I saw a 2002 at my junkyard with four 13" alpina wheels. Suck it wasn't in the section we were aloud to pull from.
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Clean it up and keep it. Build a turbo M10 just because you're one of the few who can do it right.

Bad ass.
      Not that I care, of course.

Comment

Go back and get the whole car.
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

fuck you.

Comment

i hate you. so much.

build a 2002.

Comment

WOW. Post some pics!!

Comment

I've seen the exhaust manifold before, but not the intake.
                Not that I care, of course.

Comment

you lucky i wish i could find some stuff like that

Comment

Does anyone know how much power you can get out of a m10. Any one know how much this thing is worth? I can't decide if I am going to build another e30 or sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by 02stu View Post
                      Does anyone know how much power you can get out of a m10. Any one know how much this thing is worth? I can't decide if I am going to build another e30 or sell it.
                      Build another car is my vote. real Callaway shit is too cool to sell.

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

nab the block, probably built as well..

Comment

sweet score, wreckers here would have charged 2 grand for that just because its engine related and from a bmw.

Comment

Who is a good contact for turbo m10s? Anyone on the site?

Comment

dang, that's pretty awesome. A friend of mine has a callaway e23 735i with 20,000 miles on it. It's probly the coolest thing I have ever seen. I think it is time for you to build a 2002 or e21. I'm leaning towards e21 just for originality's sake.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X