$400 fuel pump!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$400 fuel pump!!

So my car got stuck at school, shit happened and I got it towed to a shop who quoted $650 out the door. So I went to napa got a $270 fuel pump to cut down from the $400 they wanted to charge me. Only to get a call that it's the wrong one. Maybe napa fucked up on the part but I don't think so. If anyone in the loma linda/redlands/riverside are has a pump I am willing to come to you.. I don't know what to do and I need my car. As it is I'm gonna be out almost $400 just to replace the fucking fuel pump. If you have any words or better yet a pump, comment or call me at (909)800-2496. I know I made a noob mistake taking it to a shop other than Tng but I live in riverside and the towing would have killed me. Anyone, call me (909)800-2496. This is some stupid shit.
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

dude dont post your number on here, as for the fuel pump i think thats to much.

Comment

Um... fuel pump is incredibly easy to replace!! Takes ten minnutes, just get a pump and put it in!! Dont let them rip you off!!

Comment

agreed

Originally posted by 8oost0ne View Post
        Um... fuel pump is incredibly easy to replace!! Takes ten minnutes, just get a pump and put it in!! Dont let them rip you off!!

Comment

Anyone got a how to, cause I'm just gonna go get my damn car and do it myself.

That is all.

Comment

Always a good option is the 100 dollar walboro 255 lph.
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Backtrail, will it work as well as the oem and fit the same? Cause I think the pundits working on my car don't have a clue.

That is all.

Comment

yes take your car back from does ratz and do it your self its really easy.

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
                Anyone got a how to, cause I'm just gonna go get my damn car and do it myself.

Comment

Many good suggestions here, don't let the fuckers dick ya around cause they think you are a dumb ass BMW owner. Get that shit toed home imediately.
                  97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
                  2001 330ci 5 speed
                  83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

Friends fuel pump gave up in his 325 Touring a few months ago one morning in college. We went around the city pricing them in different motor factors...

The highest we got was 350 euro:loco:
                    Asked them did it make the petrol for thats price:D

Comment

Any how to? Cause yeah...no clue.

That is all.

Comment

If you can't get a fuel pump, can always wire up the Washer jet pump into the tank to get you home:D

Comment

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
                          Backtrail, will it work as well as the oem and fit the same? Cause I think the pundits working on my car don't have a clue.
                          I personally haven't installed one but my understanding is its a pretty easy swap for the in tank pump. Fuel hose, sock and zip tie it to the level sender, but as you said they are probably too dumb to figure it out if it isn't 100% OE.
                          :: PNW Crew ::
                          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Wow, I really need my car by tomorrow. I think I'm gonna go get another one and see what happens when I get my car in the morning. WHoo I am pissed.

That is all.

Comment

Does anyone have a how to? Cause I'm gonna push it out of their shop(after paying the $75 consult ofcourse) then do it right infront of the damn shop.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                              X