Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you are an E30 owner when you cannot do your woman in the back seat.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
      In a coupe, move the seats all the way forward fold them and get on with the business. I'm 6 feet tall and it's never stopped me.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

im 5 11. I have plenty of room. like the guy above me said, fold the seats forward if its a 2door. maybe you gotta get a smaller lady back there

Comment

I couldn't do it even if I had space. Fucking blown front struts plus the squeaky trailing arm bushings make for a rocky, annoying ride :-x
          Originally posted by TSI
          ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
          OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
            Didn't you just buy one??
            Yes, I like them though.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              In a coupe, move the seats all the way forward fold them and get on with the business. I'm 6 feet tall and it's never stopped me.
              Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
              im 5 11. I have plenty of room. like the guy above me said, fold the seats forward if its a 2door. maybe you gotta get a smaller lady back there
              4 doors 4 more fail apparently...
              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

when you find more rust spots and think "damn i need another shell" not "damn i need a new car"

Comment

When you never drive too long on 'Empty' for fear the fuel warning light may have finally died.

When while driving, if you smell any kind of burning/funny smell you crank your air incase it's coming from your car.
                  Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                  I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

You know you're an E30 owner when you don't have money for a motel so you have to do your women in a the back seat in the back parking lot of Kragen or Harbor Freight Tools.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    ---------------------------------
                    89 E30 S52
                    ---------------------------------
                    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

-When you are looking for the right one if you have less than $2k for 3 months+ And still looking LOL.
                      WTB E30. Right now $1500+ Vert or 4 door only.

Price range will increase every month.

Comment

When your wife gives you an evil eye because you refer to the m30 on the stand as "your new girlfriend"
                        '08 328i Sedan -daily touring car
                        '89 335i Coupe -parting out
                        '01 330i Sedan -divorced
                        '90 325i Coupe -smashed

e30m50tu@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                          You know you're an E30 owner when you don't have money for a motel so you have to do your women in a the back seat in the back parking lot of Kragen or Harbor Freight Tools.
                          Lol, if that was a shot at me, I'll take it with a smile. Married 2 children and you just have to keep things hot and alive or else it gets boring and divorce comes knocking at your door......

I 'm in a coupe.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

...When you can change the timing belt on a M20 in 1.5 hrs flat!
                            ...When you can spot a E30 in someones backyard through a fence while driving 60+mph!
                            ...When fixing faults sometimes means removing lightbulbs!
                            ...When upgraded headlights include an oven, oven mitts, spray paint, and industrial glue!!
                            ...You know the exact RPM range your cheap exhaust sounds the best, and you shift accordingly
                            450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Originally posted by jeffSDguy View Post
                              -When you are looking for the right one if you have less than $2k for 3 months+ And still looking LOL.
                              Exactly! I've been looking for over 6 months.... but I'm going to look at one tommorow!

Comment

When you pass your neighborhood entrence to hit 2 on/off ramps to practice your "lines". This increases your daily commute by 10 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X