Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you think all newer cars just will never have 'that' e30 feel for the road.

Comment

You almost failed your license test the first time because you inadvertently did a U-turn when you were supposed to do a 3-pointer.

Yep, that was me. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Good one.
        Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt View Post
          You almost failed your license test the first time because you inadvertently did a U-turn when you were supposed to do a 3-pointer.

Yep, that was me. :)
          Are you saying that E30s have a tight turning radius? Our ford explorer can turn in a lot tighter circles than my e30 can.

When you convince your dad to buy a new 135i because Jeremy Clarkson compared it the E30, even though your dad has never driven a 1 series, let alone any newer BMW.
          (I've got a really good chance at making this happen, I was the one to put him into an S2000 and I think I can swing this)

Comment

You hear a noise, or something breaks and you know exactly what it is. Just because it's happened to like 10 other people on r3v.
            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
              Are you saying that E30s have a tight turning radius? Our ford explorer can turn in a lot tighter circles than my e30 can.

When you convince your dad to buy a new 135i because Jeremy Clarkson compared it the E30, even though your dad has never driven a 1 series, let alone any newer BMW.
              (I've got a really good chance at making this happen, I was the one to put him into an S2000 and I think I can swing this)
              Must be something wrong with your car then, my car has a fucking tiny turning radius compared to most other vehicles.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

As tight as the e30 turn radius is, i have to admit my old 240 turbo wagon beat the e30...and blacke30's 4runner is damn close, if not better. however being able to do a really tight u turn and not being able to handle for shit, i think the e30 is better lol

Comment

when you're laughing in class while reading this thread.
                  Originally posted by csermonet47
                  Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt View Post
                    Must be something wrong with your car then, my car has a fucking tiny turning radius compared to most other vehicles.
                    Ive owned two and driven many E30s...
                    The turning radius is small enough, but not impressive by any means.

Comment

...you have no problem walking through the show room floor of the local BMW dealership wearing your filthy e30 clothes to the parts department for a $.50 gasket , when there is a perfectly good door to the parts department on the other side of the building :)

Comment

You have been stalking and leaving notes on the delphin 325is down the street for a month.

Comment

You know the BMW part number digit spacing off the top of your head:

11 - 11 - 1 - 111 - 111

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
                            You have been stalking and leaving notes on the delphin 325is down the street for a month.
                            Ive been doing that to a DiamondSchwarz M3 down the road too. My GF rolls here eyes and calls me a stalker

I think someone should add something about our attitudes toward cutting up rare M-tech 1 parts
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                              when you've put in at least 10X the amount you paid for the car in mods.
                              fixed
                              And its still is a crap car.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

You back way off before a sharp/sweeping corner or a roundabout so the person in front of you has enough time to poke around it and get the fuck out of the way before you drop into 2nd and fly around it like it's not even there.

Comment

Working...
                                X