Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldnt agree more with one of the previous ones.

.... when the parts counterman swears to god ur car is a 4 lug.
    ....when he swears on his mother u meant to ask for an e30 steering rack instead of an e36 rack

Comment

Originally posted by papajetta View Post
      .... when the parts counterman swears to god ur car is a 4 lug.
      Ummm, your car is a 4 lug.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
        ...when you see another e30 on the road and proceed to give them the nod/thumbs regardless of age or sex
        ...when you tell people what you drive and they look at you in disbelief, then you tell them how old your car really is.
        ...when your cousin in his tiburon wishes he could catch up to you :)
        ...is lip/front valence or euro bumpers always look sweet
        ...you modify your car with "stock parts"/oem
        ...you look at e36's and smirk with satisfaction knowing your car is much more unique.

you look at e36's and smirk with satisfaction knowing your car is much more unique.

and another one from someone else is

When your passengers try to adjust the seat and they go flying backwards and you say "oh thats the position my girlfriend likes"

OH YEAHH
        Last edited by -Javier-; 02-24-2008, 02:06 PM.

Comment

for cabby e30s owner

-when you hate rainy days
          - when you take the long way to your destination to drive more.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
            ....Having people say "Oh" when they see it, and "DAAAMN" when they ride in it!
            Best one hands down. BAck in highschool all the chicks thought of like a nice new car when I said bmw. Then they see my primered slammed no interior 1984 325e... panties dropper.

Comment

Originally posted by duodvlhntr View Post
              Oh, and when the first thing your passengers say is "Where's the cup holders?" And the only thing you can respond with is a 5k clutch drop.
              lmfao dude thats funny hahahhahaha.

Comment

Originally Posted by duodvlhntr
                Oh, and when the first thing your passengers say is "Where's the cup holders?" And the only thing you can respond with is a 5k clutch drop.
                Originally Posted by e9nine -Either your car is dropped or you dream of the day you'll drop it

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z View Post
                  YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN E30 OWNER WHEN YOU ARE A BIG DICK!
                  Fixed it :)

Comment

When you insist on only backing in parking spots, and at an angle with the steering wheel turned 180 degrees when possible.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

...you can make a u-turn on a 3 lane road and never leave the left lane

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
                        ...Why does my car hate me? Seriously my car is soaked inside. Trunk, driver floor rear passenger..
                        LOL i thought that was one of the you know you are an e30 owner when :D

Comment

when your garage is the tire rack...... I have 15 wheels with tires and 4 snow tires just chilling

Comment

.... when u look at a perfectly good e36 as a parts car ...

Comment

When you buy a non running e30 for nothing on friday, sell your e30 and hope you have the one you bought driving by monday to get you to work.

When your face lights up when you see a wrecked e36

When you go to the junkyard and look for e34's and e36's

When you ebay search words like: wrecked, salvage title, totaled, rear end hit, e36, m3,

Comment

when you've put in at least 3X the amount you paid for the car in mods.
                                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X